MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Y. J. Foo

Get your own luggage tag for free

Just found on A.net that if you go to www.klmuk.com there's a link where you can get a set of two luggage tags, either using your own picture or KLM's design.

I have ordered mine with a 747 cruising and hope this promotion is worldwide... :p :P :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Foo,

We had this promotion last Fall overhere in the Netherlands, and it was very successful !!!

Nowadays, we have a 'gift certificate' promotion running, and the Malaysian site has a 'fly for free' promotion, so it all depends which site you log into...anyhow, good to check the www.klm.com site regularly :pardon:

AFAIK the baggage-label 'thing' is not restricted to the UK only, so, do let us know if you were succesful in obtaining your personalized labels ! ;)

I've also ordered my own sets of labels too,with A332 takes off with the control tower (Schipol control tower,i think)

Interesting promotion,so to say,Uncle Pieter.Hoping that i will get onboard on the KLM aircraft!

Still waiting for mine as well.

By the way Keno, how come there is 'United Kingdom' in your Malaysia mailing address? Is that the secret trick you use or it was added automatically by KLM UK?

Still waiting for mine as well.

By the way Keno, how come there is 'United Kingdom' in your Malaysia mailing address? Is that the secret trick you use or it was added automatically by KLM UK?

"United Kingdom" was automatically added. My trick is to key in my city as "Shah Alam MALAYSIA" (in capital letters) so the country name would stand out since there was no option to select it at the website. The postman must have seen "United Kingdom" on the address but MALAYSIA looks more prominent.

What was the link that you guys ordered huh??

Couldnt get it although I have visited www.klmuk.com..Thanks

Edited by Min Chun

What was the link that you guys ordered huh??

Couldnt get it although I have visited www.klmuk.com..Thanks

Apparently the link has lapsed...

Thanks Keno for your explaination.

Well I guess there's nothing much we could do now since the campaign has ended. I think I did put my address all in capital letter including Malaysia. Just pray hard and wished the letter will find it's way.

No idea, Seth, maybe you applied after the deadline ? :sorry: