MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Radzi

Help with LCCT parking

Guys, I need your help ASAP.

What is the hourly and daily rate for parkng at LCCT? There is a possibility in the very near future that I need to park at the LCCT for between 24 to 48 hours.

Thanks.

Edited by Radzi

Guys, I need your help ASAP.

What is the hourly and daily rate for parkng at LCCT? There is a possibility in the very near future that I need to park at the LCCT for between 24 to 48 hours.

Thanks.

Parking rate: RM1.00 per hour for 1st 2 hours, RM2.00 per hour for subsequent hours.

Max is RM30 per 24 hrs.

Thanks for the reply, Naim.

Now, anybody got the number for LCCT taxi? Or I just use the normal airport limo? Maybe the parking option is on the more expensive side compared to taxi from Salak Tinggi.

Quoted from http://www.klia.com.my/LCCTerminal/LCCgett...o-terminal.html

Taxis

Passengers are required to purchase taxi coupons to use the service from the LCC Terminal. Rates vary according to the destination zones

Zone 201

Pekan Salak / Salak Tinggi Lama / De Palma Inn Sepang / Nilai 3 / Kompleks Kargo / SIC / Nilai College / Kuarters KLIA / INTI College / Nilai / Kuarters Nilai / Pekan Sepang / Allson Klana

Budget : RM27.20 Premier : RM45.00 Family : RM67.50

Hope it will help. :rolleyes:

Now, anybody got the number for LCCT taxi? Or I just use the normal airport limo? Maybe the parking option is on the more expensive side compared to taxi from Salak Tinggi.

Better get taxi if from Salak Tinggi. However, if i travel alone and light, what i do is park my car at ERL station. Take ERL to KLIA, then board bus to LCCT. Cheaper option but longer journey.

First tought, what you ask was aircraft park at LCCT's apron... :lol:

Cool, but I'm not rich...

I need to go back to Perlis for a kenduri on Saturday morning. Can't go back earlier due to work. Mo MH flight to AOR on Saturday morning so AK is the only choice. I think it is too early for the ERL so the taxi could be the best option.

BTW, bought a one way AK ticket to AOR for 119.99 total. Bought 3 return tickets on MH for my family, plus one way for myself, at a discount rate of 197.00..... Hmmm.....

BTW, bought a one way AK ticket to AOR for 119.99 total. Bought 3 return tickets on MH for my family, plus one way for myself, at a discount rate of 197.00..... Hmmm.....

Low cost carrier... :help:

Low cost carrier... :help:

I think Radzi is maybe saying that MAS is cheaper.. given he's bought a single ticket with AK for RM119.99 and bought 3 returns and a single one-way with MAS for RM197...

Radzi, shame you had to fly on the Sat morning then huh?

Capt R,

Can we expect a TR from you on this then (the AK leg I mean) ?

Should be way interesting perspective !

Edited by BC Tam

The normal airport limo can do it - the driver will ask if you want to go to LCCT on KLIA(meaning MTB)....although both MTB and LCCT are actually terminals of KLIA.

One last question. How long before departure should I arrive at the LCCT?

As for a TR, a proper one will be quite unlikely but I will give my view on that flight.

One last question. How long before departure should I arrive at the LCCT?

At least 45min before departure. And if you do not have any check-in baggage (which can only be handled at assigned counters), you can go to any other counter to get yourself checked in.

Sign in to follow this