MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

'MIKE ROMEO DELTA' as at 25Aug & 5Sept 2005 in SZB

then after that or before that or between the test flight, we take pictures of ourselves. hehehe.....

gavin!!! make sure ais kosong aaah!!!! with ICE OK!!!!!

I WISH...........

"ground control, this is malaysia 787....door is closed and we are ready for test flight."

"malaysia 787.......roger that and u are cleared for pushback"

user posted image

user posted image

I WISH...........

"ground control, this is malaysia 787....door is closed and we are ready for test flight."

"malaysia 787.......roger that  and u are cleared for pushback"

user posted image

7136[/snapback]

Looking for the PUSHBACK SWITCH is it? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

hazani....

ya laaaaaa, donno laaa where's the switch .hand brake been released already but plane couldnt move..

wei gavin....

ask fendy to pick you up laaaaa.........

fendy, tolong laaa ambik gavin. u got "Bayerisch Motor Works" whaaaattt...my 787 max take off weight cannot handle our dear gavin.......kidding gavin hahahaha

i'll be in near the temple by 11am. testing my lense. havent touched sigma for almost 2 months.........

Gavin I wish I could give you a ride! I don't want to miss any of you!! But I don't know your house....... Oh guys, anyway, in case I can't find you all or am lost, can please contact me around 2.45 pm if I haven't arrived?? Here: 012-5709266 Thanks!!! Gotta be exciting........

Gavin, you seemed to like the Red Shrine a lot huh? smile.gif

May be you should pray, instead of TK, at the red shrine before shooting photos. Don't worry, it is just a local "landlord" or guardience of local area, it will make sure you are there safely without any hindrance.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Go get her guys and show them to the ones who are unable to attend!

Ask that tree for permission before u guys kencing on it ok.... Or not... watch out for "visitors" tonite.... (just watched Exorcist...cannot sleep.. blink.gif )

GO CATCH MRD GO!

Hey Gavin,

Nice pics of MRD on JP. I think the aircraft looks awesome but not as vibrant as the hibiscus. The heliconia design is quite interesting and exotic otherwise!!!

Kandiah biggrin.gif

Kandiah,

You wouldn't believe it, but, I prefer this blue one to the red one: VERY cool indeed, this livery !!! biggrin.gif

THIS TOPIC I GUESS HAS COME TO AN END. IT HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE FOR ALL OF US HERE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF ROMEO DELTA. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR VIEWING AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS TOPIC AND WE HOPE SOONER OR LATER ALL OF US WILL BE ABLE TO FLY IN THIS HANDSOME AIRPLANE. LET US PRAY THAT FROM NOW ON WHEN IT GOES OUT TO MAJOR CITIES FOR A 'CAT WALK', IT WILL ATTRACT LOTS OF ATTENTION. THAT IS WHAT THE INTENTION AND I AM SURE IT WILL.

GOOD LUCK TO ROMEO DELTA. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

Continued at Mike Romeo Delta Page

Just to bring back the memory.. :D

click on 1st and 2nd page..."the birth of the legend".... :lol:

Sign in to follow this