MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

'MIKE ROMEO DELTA' as at 25Aug & 5Sept 2005 in SZB

3 cameras by goodrich

Camera three= So call First Class Galley pointing the galley and toilet

I like camera 3...so i'll see the girls make my coffee...he he he he biggrin.gif

last time when first install, they dont know..so i see them scratch here and there on their body... laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif ...other than scratch also got... tongue.gif

6204[/snapback]

So nice....... IF i was an engineer, I will put camera 4 and 5. Camera 4 in the toilet, Camera 5 in the Cabin crew rest area. Then More ' terlampau' scenes will be recorded.

Azahan, recommand the engineers for Camera 4 and 5.

Mmmm.... yummy keropok lekor. Terengganu keropok always delicious ya Azahan. The ones sold in KL is always hard as rock when cold. Not much fish...flour only.

TK, thanks for the info on camera locations. Wah...front and back views of those in front of the cockpit door. Very thorough check...of course lah for safety of everyone. So Y cabin is all clear zone wink.gif

yes rozhan....here ratio of fish to flour is 1:20. mad!!! in TGG waaaahhhh.......keropok is heaven man especiallly from losong. i remember last time i brought with me lots of keropok leko and nasi dagang hand carry that i gave to the pilots (who let me stay off choke to on choke) and the cabin crew and i still had a lot to carry home.

now i guess those F-class cabin crew have to go to the loo to scratch here and there. hahahahaha

Guest Fendy

eh... if you go bring back some for me laaaaa.... i miss TGG keropok lekor man...

Azahan,

WOW nice colour-scheme; too bad we don't have Tripple Sevens overhere no more at AMS: now I've to go to FRA or VIE to be able to see her mad.gif

Guest Fendy
Azahan,

WOW nice colour-scheme; too bad we don't have Tripple Sevens overhere no more at AMS: now I've to go to FRA or VIE to be able to see her  mad.gif

6407[/snapback]

or.... you could come to KUL and indulge yourself in our triples biggrin.gif

Isn't there a meeting planned the end of November when SV is also in Malaysia ??? lost track of any upcoming M-W meetings, so, please let me know if something has been planned (pending my dad's improving situation, I might come-over for a "meeting") rolleyes.gif

Pieter, I will be back in Malaysia on the night of 18 Oct then I will be on my way to HKG and CAN the next day. Staying at Cititel at Mid-Valley for that night since they are running a special rate for Malaysian smile.gif I will be stopping at KUL for a few days from 31 Oct to 2 Nov! tongue.gif Let me know if we can meet!

By the way, Pieter, was wondering where you went since you haven't been with us for a wee while smile.gif

or.... you could come to KUL and indulge yourself in our triples biggrin.gif

6514[/snapback]

For triples...go to SIN.

S V,

Thought I communicated that here: was planning to go along to Malaysia, but then early August my father was hospitalized for a bypass operation of the heart (5 bypasses) and didn't want to be far away, in case something went wrong; luckily, the operation went all well but recuperation is quite slow due to his age (almost 80), so, for the time being the end of October/early November would be fine, provided no personal reasons re-occur huh.gif

So guys, we settle for 31oct-01nov-02nov for a MalaysianWings meet ?

eerr...Pieter, Fasting month...and the Hari Raya celebration will be on 3rd and 4th NOV 2005...

Maybe if im not flying, i will be in Terengganu..

Its Holiday season for the school and the rest of MALAYSIAN... sad.gif

Other dates maybe... huh.gif

TK,

When do you fly again to FRA ?

We could have a meeting there (or you come to AMS and we can visit the LHS !!! rolleyes.gif )

Kandiah,

lot's of new things there, especially for Flight Simmers: you should see that cockpit now - it's based on the 737NG: VERY dangerous to enter that shop and leave empty-handed tongue.gif tongue.gif

By the way: they still have that "sales-box" next to the entrance, so, sometimes they have good offers there; lately, I got an aeronautical chart of Eastern Europe/Scandinavia there for 70% less wink.gif

Pieter,

Do you have any dates for me with reference to your trip to Dubai in Spring 2006?

T K,

I could come over to FRA for 1 day and do some spotting with you (it's only a 1 hour flight)...

Imran,

no fixed dates as yet, but was thinking of some days of the last 2 weeks of March 2006: OK ?

T K,

I could come over to FRA for 1 day and do some spotting with you (it's only a 1 hour flight)...

Imran,

no fixed dates as yet, but was thinking of some days of the last 2 weeks of March 2006: OK ?

6628[/snapback]

Ouch...March.... dry.gif

IGCSE's are in June...might be able to spare a day at the most....doubt i'll be able to take you out for a meal..or join you in SHJ during that period.... sad.gif

Imran,

Give me another suggestion, please smile.gif

Imran,

Give me another suggestion, please  smile.gif

6644[/snapback]

I can only suggest some dates towards the middle of September, as school only starts on September 11th ( ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ) and the reprographics department are notoriously known for their extra days off!

Sorry, bro, this month is out of the question (just had my leave, and my dad's situation) ohmy.gif

Sorry, bro, this month is out of the question (just had my leave, and my dad's situation)  ohmy.gif

6669[/snapback]

I meant...i can only SUGGEST SOME DATES to you in the middle september once I get my school calendar! biggrin.gif Not asking you to come in the middle of september bro wink.gif

Could I kindly refer the following questions to the aviation experts.

As MAS painted two very awesome special livery on the B744 (9M-MPB/D) and now in its hangar a B772 (9M-MRD), do any of you think MAS will also paint two of this model?

Will one B772 with this special scheme able to promote its new class on its 777 route or likely two will be painted, not only because of it

popularity.

Sign in to follow this