MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ahmad Sharilamin

Air Asia short Commercial

Umm I think my first ever AK flight coming soon will see me running on the apron (like amazing race contestants running for the finish line) towards the A320 just for the overwing window seat. Anyone can recommend a good seat? (other than 1A of course, that seat is impossible to get it.)

Near the wing..Engineee!

:)

Pieter, on the "Fifty" as in the Fokker 50 logo that is painted on the fuselage of VLM F50s?

Exactly; that would be more-or-less my favorite seat position on board the 'Fifty': enjoy the jet-wash also during take-off and flight ;)

(For the other guys, thinking what are we talking about: check the 'airports of the netherlands' thread in 'Obs Hill' :pardon: )

You're the 1st three person to leave the plane hence no need to get pushy at the aisle. LOL And better legroom than the back. I always book on 1A on F50 flights and 5A on 734 back then.

I agree :good: ; Every time I go back to Malaysia, I always wanted the very first few rows in Economy Class because you get to the exit first :rofl: (after First and Golden Club) and you can take a "sneak peak" at Golden Club or First Club Cabins :lol:

Edited by Andrew Ong

Sign in to follow this