MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Seng Lim

Cathay Pacific’s 60th Anniversary Gala

wat A LEG...aahhh, ahmoi's

sandeep...i take all to dinner :D

hehehe :) why not! :D

BTW, where was this event Seng Lim?

BTW, where was this event Seng Lim?

This event was held at Hong Kong Sha Tin Racecourse with more than 3000 guest, below is the pics showing the event:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Seng Lim, looks like CX has greatly improved the Business Class <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rofl.gif" alt=":rofl:"> because it looks like a First Class Seat. :huh:

How long was the whole event? :huh:

What the difference between Cathay Pacific's Business and First Class seats? :huh: :help:

Sorry for asking too many questions because I have never flown on CX and I am finding facts about CX's services. :sorry: ;)

How long was the whole event? :huh:

What the difference between Cathay Pacific's Business and First Class seats? :huh: :help:

Sorry for asking too many questions because I have never flown on CX and I am finding facts about CX's services. :sorry: ;)

Hi Andrew, no worry.

Info on the event : http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_INTL/a...00010d21c39____

I will post the first class seat shortly after this.

Final Part : First Class

Closet.

IPB Image

Whole suite

IPB Image

leg area + small seat for guest.

IPB Image

Giant LCD screen.

IPB Image

For those who are still wondering how's CX current uniform look like, here's the picture:

Thank you for flying with Cathay Pacific :drinks:

IPB Image

Sorry to re-live old thread :D

I'm due to fly CX for 4 sectors with three of them on A330 and a B773. Will the new seat be available by this late January 07' on most CX plane? I would love to experience it!!! :drinks:

I would love to experience it!!! :drinks:

Will you be flying First Class ? :o

I'm due to fly CX for 4 sectors with three of them on A330 and a B773. Will the new seat be available by this late January 07' on most CX plane? I would love to experience it!!! :drinks:

AFAIK, there should have some aircrafts of CX acquired with the new seats, but still need to be confirmed.

I believe the long-haul planes will get the new seats first.