MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Seng Lim

Haunted Suvarnabhumi Airport

There is this rumor about that forest in the center of KLIA satellite building is a graveyard that can't be moved. Spooky.

But I'm sure Suvarnabhumi is jinxed, at least for some people. It took years to build, and when it is almost ready, a certain person who is deeply involved can't even come close to use it. Maybe the ghosts of the Tak Bai massacre is getting even here.

Looks like I'm going to bed early tonite :help:

I'm in bed with one of those "thing" around every night.

I live in Ixora apartment next to MMU. ever heard what happen to it about 6 weeks ago?

Ixory apartment?? What's wrong with this apartment?

about 6 or 7 weeks ago, a students jump off the 18th floor. the body landed on the grass just outside my window. the lump on the ground still visible until today. Ever since that day, some of my friends reporting seeing some anomalies wandering around the ground floor and second floor. I even see some weird thing flying outside my window. :huh: :blink:

Thats really scary.... Ever consider moving out? For chinese we always believe on the 'replacement theory'. When someone die because of accident or suicide, they will stuck in the same place where they die and they can only move on once they found the replacement. That's one of the reason once a road got fatal accident it will keep repeating, samething for drowning, and in the case of apartment.....

If you could see 'those' thing that means your positive energy level is low (bad luck in common term) and you must give yourself positive energy boost. There are several ways to do it:

1. take lime bath (get those green lime with the ugly skin one).

2. Eat nasi kunyit (just mix raw kunyit in the rice when you cook the rice and the rice will turn yellow once cooked).

3. Carry a piece of kunyit with you all the time (you can put it in a wallet).

4. As usual, make sure you have a copy of 'holy book' with you.

Thats really scary.... Ever consider moving out? For chinese we always believe on the 'replacement theory'. When someone die because of accident or suicide, they will stuck in the same place where they die and they can only move on once they found the replacement. That's one of the reason once a road got fatal accident it will keep repeating, samething for drowning, and in the case of apartment.....

If you could see 'those' thing that means your positive energy level is low (bad luck in common term) and you must give yourself positive energy boost. There are several ways to do it:

2. Eat nasi kunyit (just mix raw kunyit in the rice when you cook the rice and the rice will turn yellow once cooked).

I'm thinking about moving straight to Cyberjaya MMU next semester and drive daily from my house in gombak. going on a haunted adventure is not the same as living with this stuff.

Edited by Azuddin

Also, literally Schiphol should be translated into English as 'ship's grave', because of a former bank in the lake where lot's of ship perrished...in a way, it's also built on a 'cemetary' :o

Seems like airports built on reclaimed land could be on 'grave yard' as well :o

There are several ways to do it:

You sure that a holy bible or holy book will work on Chinese ghosts? :p

Did you, people, know that Schiphol airport - Amsterdam has also been built on 'reclaimed' land ? :huh:

Apparently, if you discount 'reclaimed' land, the Netherlands would be quite a tiny nation ! True Pieter ? :pardon:

There is this rumor about that forest in the center of KLIA satellite building is a graveyard that can't be moved. Spooky.

I heard 2 stories by 2 unrelated people. We all know that there's an orang asli (ingenous people) settlement on the KLIA site and they were relocated someplace else. And their burial land is somewhere on the KLIA ground.

Story No 1: My bosses wife who work with MH told us that tourist often remark about very interesting cultural show or something of people wearing loincloth moving about the sattelite building carrying blowpipe!

Story No 2: My brother in law's brother used to work at KLIA constructions as a QS. Some of his colleagues from US/UK would also remark after their flight from KLIA, that they enjoy the sattelite bulding so much and especially its arbortereum (is it correct spelling) with its forest and complete with its local orang asli!!

I don't know, you put 2 and 2 together I suppose.....

You sure that a holy bible or holy book will work on Chinese ghosts? :p

For chinrse ghost you'll need a copy of 'Tong Sing' and open the page where you can see the 'Master Chang' (he is master in catching ghost) and hang the book on the door.

However the best choice is still move out and leave that place.

It's getting very interesting... Thanks for the stories, guys... And Azuddin, yours caught my attention most! :clapping: :clapping: I wonder how you could live knowing someone died freakily just outside your window a couple of weeks ago...? If I were in your case, I'd have moved immediately. Not that I'm afraid of the ghost, but the knowledge of being at a place where someone died won't make me feel comfortable... Recall the sprawling of the intestines, stomach, body fluid... yak! And, feel pity for the person you know... So, did you witness the person's eventful skydiving and the sprawling of =@ =@ =@ ?

More of these stories, guys... I can't recount any story I have heard of right now... I'll be narrative when I'm in the mood, ok... ;-)

Anyway, perhaps we are all swaying off topic... Thus, an aviation question here. Does anyone know what land is the Bayan Lepas airport built on? Thanks! :lol:

It's getting very interesting... Thanks for the stories, guys... And Azuddin, yours caught my attention most! :clapping: :clapping: I wonder how you could live knowing someone died freakily just outside your window a couple of weeks ago...? If I were in your case, I'd have moved immediately. Not that I'm afraid of the ghost, but the knowledge of being at a place where someone died won't make me feel comfortable... Recall the sprawling of the intestines, stomach, body fluid... yak! And, feel pity for the person you know... So, did you witness the person's eventful skydiving and the sprawling of =@ =@ =@ ?

More of these stories, guys... I can't recount any story I have heard of right now... I'll be narrative when I'm in the mood, ok... ;-)

Anyway, perhaps we are all swaying off topic... Thus, an aviation question here. Does anyone know what land is the Bayan Lepas airport built on? Thanks! :lol:

well, i don't witness it. i was at camp that time when i receive a phone call. when i back in my room, i ask my roomate about where did the guy fall, he say just look out the window. I look out and said of my god, there's a lump with a shape of a man on the ground. i'm sure it a hard fall, since it leaves a mark. it does freak me out lately.

Edited by Azuddin

Isaac mind PM me about the story of the great Hyatt Regency KK? Hope nothing spooky at Magellan Sutera Harbour :)

Very interesting! Would love to listen to more stories...

Isaac, I also wanna listen to the story. Please PM me... :-)

Isaac, if you mind to share here, PM me also please, thanks!

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. Too busy lately. I will open up a new topic in "Golden Lounge" so that we all can have a good discussion about haunted places. LOL. And i have something to say about Genting also, about "Theme Park Hotel", i WILL NEVER EVER STAY IN THAT HOTEL AGAIN. Just wait ok ? Gotta finish my homework first.

Edited by Isaac

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. Too busy lately. I will open up a new topic in "Golden Lounge" so that we all can have a good discussion about haunted places. LOL. And i have something to say about Genting also, about "Theme Park Hotel", i WILL NEVER EVER STAY IN THAT HOTEL AGAIN. Just wait ok ? Gotta finish my homework first.

i'll be waiting :)

Great idea, I got real story to tell about Genting as well. Been there once in 1999, that's my first trip to genting and most probably that will be my last......

Great idea, I got real story to tell about Genting as well. Been there once in 1999, that's my first trip to genting and most probably that will be my last......

defenately not mine. i live only 30 minutes from genting and i can even see it from my house. what i used to do is go there in the morning and leave before dark.

Just wonder if there is any system failure encoutered at KLIA in the future, anyone would blame to 'X' factor ? :pardon:

Click here for some of Suvarnabhumi's photos. No, it is nothing haunted. Chinese viewers will note that this is the largest airport in the world with 6 runways? Is it true?

http://www.atchinese.com/index.php?option=...2762&Itemid=110

BKK new airport has only two parallel runway. See here :

http://www.bangkokairportonline.com/node/15

The 'Six' I believe is refer to six lanes highway connecting to the airport.

Sign in to follow this