MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Johnson Ooi

Malaysia Airlines - changes of slogan??

I went to mas website recently and noticed that the slogan ' going beyond expectations' was no longer appeared under the mas logo.....can anybody who is expert or from mas clarify this? thanks

I think they left the title for a while with all those promotions wonder around the site with new packages pop up and another come and so on :good:

The slogan "Going Beyond Expectations" is nice, okay, and accurate for MH. It spends beyond expectation, service can sometimes be so poor that it goes 'beyond' expectation, and most importantly it's losing money beyond everyone's expectation!

:rofl: :rofl:

The slogan "Going Beyond Expectations" is nice, okay, and accurate for MH. It spends beyond expectation, service can sometimes be so poor that it goes 'beyond' expectation, and most importantly it's losing money beyond everyone's expectation!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good One Tony..Couldn't Stop Cracking Up.

Seems like an slogan aptly applied to MAS just in the right time. :)

The Going beyond expectation slogan was applied after MAS appointed a British advertising agent to make their advertising more appealing. They did a fairly good job too I must say. Before that MAS had different slogan - I even noticed a Japanese slogan in the MAS Japanese inflight magazine in the late 90s.

Now MAS has a new boss, therefore new regime often has different take on things.

Edited by S V Choong

They are in the process of changing/reshuffle their new creative communication. New agency to handle MAS creative communication to be announced later this month/early month if i'm not mistaken.

Maybe the realised that they aren't really going beyond expectations? :D

Anyway, the front page has the tagline.

Gone beyond expectations perhaps ? Especially their poor financial performance.

Huahahah, good one, guess they should keep the slogon cuz it's really reflect the company situation :pardon: