MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
H C Chai

Some Pics taken at Farnborough

Went to Farnborough Airshow with a friend yesterday. It was my first time seeing an A380 in real life, wow the plane is BIG!! Thought it would be nice to share some pics with you guys..... :drinks:

A380 Landing

G4581217_1.jpg

Rear View of A380

Eva Air B777-300ER

AFCADs_of_locals.zip

Air Madagascar ATR-500(?)

IMG_1031.JPG

Jet Tran Air 'Super Q' - I wonder if this is the latest version of MD80? :blink:

DSCF0221.JPG

Embraer 190

and finally.... a congested site! :p

Wow, bautiful shots of the 77W and 380 and the prop Chai! :drinks:

You seen the beast in real life :good: I hope I will one day! :)

I really like all the photos! Hope to see more military :)

Hey Chai,

Nice shots of Big Bus as Well as Eva 773ER..

Wow, alot of People.. :o

Air Madagascar ATR-500(?)

IMG_1031.JPG

Jet Tran Air 'Super Q' - I wonder if this is the latest version of MD80? :blink:

DSCF0221.JPG

H C,

Nice shots; surprised to see it had rained there - here in the Netherlands (like Switzerland), it's tropical and very dry: no rain for 20 consecutive days....anyhow,

the ATR is an ATR42-500 model, AFAIK...

The MD80 seems to have modified (and quieter) engines; can you provide more details ?

H C,

Nice shots; surprised to see it had rained there - here in the Netherlands (like Switzerland), it's tropical and very dry: no rain for 20 consecutive days....anyhow,

the ATR is an ATR42-500 model, AFAIK...

The MD80 seems to have modified (and quieter) engines; can you provide more details ?

Thanks for the explanation about the ATR Pieter...

Yes the weather here was really crap yesterday. I bet it was the first time in many weeks it actually rained! It has been consistently dry and sunny since mid-June, but I guess yesterday mother nature decided to have a chage...

Opps I don't know about the details of the MD80, in fact I was quite surprised to see one in the Airshow... I got there at 1pm and the airshow has already started, I didn't get to take a lot of photos because it rained quite hard later in the afternoon. :(

Thanks for sharing but could you perhaps upload the images to imageshack or photobucket

Gavin this is my first time uploading photos, I don't know why the pictures are shown as attachement. Do I need to save the pics in other websites and create an external link? Hope I am not taking too much space in the forum....

The is the 3rd to join EVA's fleet 773ER. A total of 15 773ERs have been ordered. It will fly short-haul within this region for 2 months until Sept. After that, it will serve N.American routes (SFo or LAX).

Yeap

upload the images to www.imageshack.us and then copy and paste the link here mate

or..........have a look at www.photobucket.com for more information; the choice is yours :good:

The is the 3rd to join EVA's fleet 773ER. A total of 15 773ERs have been ordered. It will fly short-haul within this region for 2 months until Sept. After that, it will serve N.American routes (SFo or LAX).

any chances of it serving KUL?

Hi there I have linked the images in photobucket but have been unable to edit or delete the attachments I have uploaded earlier this morning. Can this only be done by the adminstrator?

and Thanks Gavin and Pieter for the info! :)

A380 Landing

IPB Image

Rear view of A380

IPB Image

Eva Air B777-300ER

IPB Image

Air Madagascar ATR-500

IPB Image

Jet Tran Air 'Super Q' MD80

IPB Image

Embraer 190

IPB Image

and finally...a congested site :p

IPB Image

Embraer 190

IPB Image

Nice replacement aircraft for KLM cityhopper ageing Fokker F100's ;) B)

Air Madagascar ATR-500

IPB Image

arrived at Humberside from Farnborough 24/7 using callsign F-WWLG. F-WWLG carried on side with 5R-MJG under the wing in full Air Madagascar caolours and titles.

opr demo for Eastern Airways 25/7 as F-WWLG Humberside

- Aberdeen - Humberside .

is due to depart Humberside at 25/7 @ 1700 routing GOLES - L975 - BARTN - Y98 - NOKIN - UN862 - BHD enroute Toulouse.