MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin Yii

737-900ER

Baaaahhhhh, winglets already installed even before wings are attached to the fuselage :mellow:

yes, nice one :)

MH should get this and operate the current 737 n A330 regional route with this type...

Yes they should already.................................long long long time ago :)

Pieter, I think, install the winglet to the wing first is easier than attach the wing and then install the winglet. Plus, the winglet and wing come from same place then brought to the body for attachment :)

According to the website above as quoted by Edwin, Lion will be first to get it. Hopefully they will fly it to KUL and PEN, and WE will be among the first to spot it.! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

There was a time, not too long ago, when some MAS 737 pilot (hint, hint) laughed at Lion's Yak. So who's laughing now?

Wahhhh!!!! :yahoo:

The B737-900ER was awesome!

You're right,Capt.Radzi.Lion Air will be the launch Customer of the B737-900ER.I think it's better for MH to buy this a/c to replace the A330s.

There was a time, not too long ago, when some MAS 737 pilot (hint, hint) laughed at Lion's Yak. So who's laughing now?

Now,The Lion's pilot gonna laughing back at the MAS 737 pilot (Sorry,Capt,If my words had offended you)who laughed their Yak previously,when they're operating the 737-900ER to KUL and PEN!

Now,The Lion's pilot gonna laughing back at the MAS 737 pilot (Sorry,Capt,If my words had offended you)who laughed their Yak previously,when they're operating the 737-900ER to KUL and PEN!

Lion is moving forward :drinks:

Lion going to laugh at MH 737 when they can proudly say, "we got mr. wingly, do you?" :yahoo:

So I guess, when dilevery flight, it will be SEA-TPE- Lion hub(anybody know?)

Lion is moving forward :drinks:

Lion going to laugh at MH 737 when they can proudly say, "we got mr. wingly, do you?" :yahoo:

So I guess, when dilevery flight, it will be SEA-TPE- Lion hub(anybody know?)

You're right,Seth!

Looks like MH is gonna be totally embarassed with the Lion,as he roars to KUL and PEN in the future!

I think it's better for MH to buy this a/c to replace the A330s.

Seriously, how could the 737-900ER be a replacement for the A330s? Got to be kidding....

hmmm.. there are some that are doubting lion air's capability to fund and operate these aircraft, due to the volatile situation in indonesia.. but cant wait to see these in KLIA!