MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

3 hours in Changi

Hi guys,

I will be transiting in Changi this Sunday for my connecting flight to London, was just wondering if any of u guys have any tips of where to go spotting, if it's even possible!

Much appreciated, time to put the new DSC-H5 to good use! ;)

Cheers

Hi guys,

I will be transiting in Changi this Sunday for my connecting flight to London, was just wondering if any of u guys have any tips of where to go spotting, if it's even possible!

Much appreciated, time to put the new DSC-H5 to good use! ;)

Cheers

Edwin,

Changi, or Singapore for that matter, has been raining almost every other day. Especially in the morning and evenings with little or no chance of good light for any sort of photography. Better to stay indoors in the roof of Terminal 2, surf the net for free, watch free World Cup, look at girls and eat.

If you are still really keen on an outing, Changi Beach and Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal Beach area will be two good places to spot. Runway 20 in use now everyday. Thanks to the southwesterly monsoon season. And thankfully I am not flying for this whole week.

LeeCH

Edwin,

Changi, or Singapore for that matter, has been raining almost every other day. Especially in the morning and evenings with little or no chance of good light for any sort of photography. Better to stay indoors in the roof of Terminal 2, surf the net for free, watch free World Cup, look at girls and eat.

If you are still really keen on an outing, Changi Beach and Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal Beach area will be two good places to spot. Runway 20 in use now everyday. Thanks to the southwesterly monsoon season. And thankfully I am not flying for this whole week.

LeeCH

Thanks LeeCH.

Looks like I'll probably follow your advice as I'll be in Changi in the morning. Perhaps, next time then!

yeah indoor from my exp = good fo spotting food etc.. and with the frames at T2 and blockage part of T1 .. nothing much to spot from indoor .. 2 cents :D

Here's a look if u spot at T1

IPB Image

Yes the sunflower garden is still there. Good for afternoon shoot.

B)-->

QUOTE(Kelvin B @ Jun 21 2006, 05:29 PM) 57132[/snapback]

Is the sunflower garden still there? I used to get nice views from there....

Just went to the sun flower garden in the middle of the night yesterday when I reached airport for my flight 8hrs later. Looks like it is a promising place during day time... night time, ermmm lots of reflection on glass.

Ben-G