MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Nils Böhrnsen

Aeroflot Collection

Guest Fendy

i saw their IL96 (or 86) when i was in dxb. no good shots of it though, just crap ones which i am too shy to post. i also have their IL-62M back in SZB during subang's heydey..... i might post it one day..

you are killing me with all these shots

3670[/snapback]

101% agree. Tu-154 looks great esp in new Aeroflot colour.

Nils,

By the way, which airport do u get these shots from?

biggrin.gif Super Aeroflot shots...any big stuff...? IL-76..An124..AN225...fighter jets..?

Keep it coming

Nils,

Go to Hanover on a saturday, and you'll see lot's of 154's/204's and the odd Sibir A310's rolleyes.gif

Thanks for sharing these wonderful SU shots !!!

I took all shots in EDDH (Hamburg). I don't have enough money to travel around and when I'm travelling I don't have enough time for spotting wink.gif

Once I was in Hanover on saturday, perhaps I'll put my shot in here... Many TU5 and a Herc wink.gif Perhaps in August I'm going to HAJ one more time...

I only got one An124 here in EDDH. It's a city airport and cargo and heavy traffic is very rare. In 2003 we got only Iran Air with B747 (sometimes) and Ghana Airways as heavy traffic. Sometimes we got some specials from the Lufthansa Technics.

A B747SP for the Lufthansa Technics

user posted image

My only An124 (bad picture sad.gif )

user posted image

The DC10 from Ghana... They doesn't exist anymore sad.gif

user posted image

But of course, we got our Super Transporter!

user posted image

Oh my goodness .. I wanna go to Hamburg !!!!! I want to fly SIN > BKK > HKG > DXB > (EDDH) > AMS > LHR > MAN > LAX > SXM ... Oh dear . thats going to be a rather costly flight around the world . tongue.gif

Oh my goodness .. I wanna go to Hamburg !!!!! I want to fly SIN > BKK > HKG > DXB > (EDDH) > AMS > LHR > MAN > LAX > SXM ... Oh dear . thats going to be a rather costly flight around the world . tongue.gif

3820[/snapback]

Agree!! The traffic in HAM is totally different from KUL.

Nils,

Great shots!

At least the traffic in KUL has more variety as compared to ADL. All we get to see its just QF QF QF and more QF, DJ DJ DJ and more DJ and the occasional JQ's 717s or if you're lucky their A320s.

Limited international flights as well. Confined to just QF, GA, MH, SQ, CX and AD.

Haha. My college is right beneath the flight path to YPAD. So from my room I can see all the action. Its usually just QF and DJ, except a few international flights in the mornings. When you're lucky, bad weather condition in Melbourne for example you get the diversions as well. So far I have seen EK 773 (Imran biggrin.gif ), MH 744, QF 744 and CX 343.

Especially when the heavies fly past in the mornings, those who get awakened easily by noise will get annoyed. So, on every Tues, Thurs, Sat and Sun btwn 6 to 6.15 am we have none other than our very own MH roaring the skies of ADL announcing her arrival. Haha.

Especially when the heavies fly past in the mornings, those who get awakened easily by noise will get annoyed. So, on every Tues, Thurs, Sat and Sun btwn 6 to 6.15 am we have none other than our very own MH roaring the skies of ADL announcing her arrival. Haha.

4082[/snapback]

That's nice man, free alarm clock service laugh.gif .

Nils,

Will be in HAJ this coming saturday, 06AUG05, you wanna join me at the parkhaus near runway 27 ???

I already thought of driving to HAJ tomorrow, but it will be raining within the next days :| So I decided to stay at home and wait for the next weekend... I have to see what's the weather like tomorrow...

If the weather were nice I'd say yes wink.gif

Nils,

Too bad you didn't go sad.gif and guys, look for the result below ohmy.gif :

Went to HAJ yesterday, 06AUG, for the Russian "heavy metal" and was not disappointed; parked at Parkhaus Nord, went up to the 6th level and here you go: a fabulous overview of runway 27C and 27R biggrin.gif

The following TU154M's were seen between 8.15am-7.00pm:

RA-78785 Pulkovo

EW-78748 Belavia

RA-85723 Samara

RA-85763 Omskavia

RA-85615 Sibir (new Vnukovo c/s)

RA-85745 Domodedovoskie Avialinii

RA-85652 Sibir (Baikal c/s)

EX-85762 Kyrgyshtan

RA-85768 Orenburg

RA-85171 Pulkovo

+ the following "odd" Russians:

RA-42389 Yak42D SarAvia (Saratov Airlines)

VP-BSY A310-300 Sibir (new green c/s)

+ following other highlights:

LZ-MIG TU154M VIA

LZ-LDD M80 BAC (basic AZ c/s)

LZ-LDC M80 BAC (basic AZ c/s)

UR-UFB A320 UMair

SE-DMH M90 Nordic Leisure

PH-DMT F50 Denim

Sign in to follow this