MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Denny Yen

Asiana unveils special livery 767

Taiwanese media says: face = o.k., but legs = chubby, they look like Chinese white radish from the back.

Chinese white radish ?

Hmm.......Brokeback Mountain......last heard it was a very very extremely popular movie with the male cabin crew in SQ......you know what I mean....

Hmm.......Brokeback Mountain......last heard it was a very very extremely popular movie with the male cabin crew in SQ......you know what I mean....

Guess I wont be flying SQ anymore.... :pardon: :rofl:

Whoa....I know what you mean,LeeCH :rofl: :pardon:

I haven't seen Brokeback mountain yet, care to elaborate?

In short, Romeo & Juliet type love story between 2 cowboys. (Or should I put it as Romeo and Julius.) Quite controversial movie in my oppinion. And a lot of people get the wrong idea watching it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brokeback_Mountain

Edited by Adrian M

I hope you are JOKING!

Well...considering i've never flown SQ before and I dont plan on starting...i guess im not joking... :pardon:

Guess I wont be flying SQ anymore.... :pardon: :rofl:

So you're avoiding an airline on the basis of either its male cabin crew enjoy watching a gay-themed movie; or its male cabin crew happen to be queer identifying.

I still hope you're joking, otherwise - what's with the homophobia?

In short, Romeo & Juliet type love story between 2 cowboys. (Or should I put it as Romeo and Julius.) Quite controversial movie in my oppinion. And a lot of people get the wrong idea watching it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brokeback_Mountain

Care to elaborate what this 'wrong idea' could be?

So you're avoiding an airline on the basis of either its male cabin crew enjoy watching a gay-themed movie; or its male cabin crew happen to be queer identifying.

I still hope you're joking, otherwise - what's with the homophobia?

Care to elaborate what this 'wrong idea' could be?

Well joking or not, still some people still are unable to accept them. As long as racism are exist, homophobia exist, after all, we are just human.

I'm ok with them actually since I got a close friend who are gay too, and quite an excellent lawyer too. Rescued me once from a blackmailer 3 years ago.

Lot's of people saw it and say it's all about homoerotic rather than just a love story. Just usual public homophobia reaction everytime a gay-themed movie release.

Edited by Adrian M