MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Razif

MH-World's Best Economy Class

Isn't this award been posted up for months now???? <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png" alt=";)"> :huh: :mellow:

Edited by Seth K

must admit Thai Airways worth that..Nice memeories with Thai..

As Smooth As Silk...

If I'm not mistaken, Thai Airways also hand their pax a purple orchid at the meal tray as presentation on international flight, I think.

Edited by Adrian M

My aunt, who's a MAS crew, once flew with them to JFK and later told me that their service was simply superb.

Hope we can reclaim that best cabin crew award soon.

Hope we can reclaim that best cabin crew award soon.

Yeah.. Hope So. :D

If I'm not mistaken, Thai Airways also hand their pax a purple orchid at the meal tray as presentation on international flight, I think.

Well, they didn't put the Orchid flower on the try but they just simply gave us before landing. It was a TG flight from BKK to KUL. Superb service and extremely delicious inflight meal, loved the varieties of bread they offered in that morning flight back to KUL :p

Well, they didn't put the Orchid flower on the try but they just simply gave us before landing. It was a TG flight from BKK to KUL. Superb service and extremely delicious inflight meal, loved the varieties of bread they offered in that morning flight back to KUL :p

Edited by Isaac

Well done MH! MH has make our country standing proudly in the eyes of the world.Keep it up and hope that MH will recapture the prestigious "World Best Cabin Crew" award!