MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
V Wong

MHmobile app new interface

Pleasantly surprised when try to check in a flight via MHmobile app to find a new interface. Overall I like the improved version, except... 'deals and offer' is currently set at default for flight originating from BKK.. andfor an upcoming flight to LGK, it was stated as trip to "Pulau",,,, :huh:

Pleasantly surprised when try to check in a flight via MHmobile app to find a new interface. Overall I like the improved version, except... 'deals and offer' is currently set at default for flight originating from BKK.. andfor an upcoming flight to LGK, it was stated as trip to "Pulau",,,, :huh:

That's because if there's no deal at your closest airport (according to your IP) it will show the next destination with available deal as a result.

I only have a small gripe - all my previous bookings are no longer there, and they need to be manually keyed in. Otherwise, it is a great improvement

Edited by kyong

That's because if there's no deal at your closest airport (according to your IP) it will show the next destination with available deal as a result.

Hmm I suspect not many people will be interested with the so called deal if the locality is away from home base. On another note, if you have the contact, please get MH to rectify the spelling error 'UPCOMMING' in the app. Reminded me of my ex-consultant's wry attempt at sarcasm when a colleague spelt 'vomitting' . He said 'the patient vomited so much that he vomited out 2ts!'. I dread to think of his response to upcomming.... ;-)

Edited by V Wong

For Window Phone still not updated

I was trying to check in a flight on the MH Mobile App. To my horror, I suddenly find 4 persons' flight itinerary whom I do not know appearing on my screen! Anyone has encountered this experience? I wonder how can this be? Is this a bug in MH's app?

I just thought that this is rather dangerous

Sign in to follow this