MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
kandiah k

KL 161

I don't know what the link for???????? yet I think it's a charter flight..........i dunno^^Let's the KLM expert handle this, Pieter :)

Edited by Seth K

Discovered something today on the changi airport website that indicated KL 161 flight (AMS-DXB-KUL-SIN-DXB-AMS)

Pieter, do you know the answers to the Q that may pop up ?

Check the link : http://www.changiairport.com.sg/changi/lev...ghttype=ARRIVAL

:huh:

Kandiah,

That's the CARGO 747-400ERF flight...was it displayed in the cargo section, or the passenger section, as that would have been strange; another freighter will fly via PEN... ;)

Kandiah,

That's the CARGO 747-400ERF flight...was it displayed in the cargo section, or the passenger section, as that would have been strange; another freighter will fly via PEN... ;)

Strange but I saw it displayed on the Changi link I attached earlier...on the pax section!!

:rolleyes:

Pieter, is KLM happy with their 747-406ER/F?

I read somewhere that the 777-200LR/F will have considerably shorter range than the 777-200ER! (Yes -200ER!!) Is that true or am I reading something wrong?

Guys,

it's the PH-CKB and at KUL at present; will depart 1830 local for SIN...

the PEN schedule is as follows, guys: arr PEN at 1255 hrs on friday (KL0169), departure again at 1455 hrs on fridays (same flightnumber)...this up until 25mar06 ;)

from 26mar06 onwards, there is a slight change: flightnumber PEN will become KL0165, arriving 1030 and departing at 1205...

Pieter, is KLM happy with their 747-406ER/F?

I read somewhere that the 777-200LR/F will have considerably shorter range than the 777-200ER! (Yes -200ER!!) Is that true or am I reading something wrong?

SV, freighter range is measured at full payload, so if someone was to convert a 772ER into a freighter its range would be pretty pityful when fully loaded, significantly less than standard 772. Freighters are not created solely on range, it is the payload that is far more important. Similar case with the 744ERF, when full loaded has a much shorter range than normal 744. However, empty ferry range is a different case! Hope you get what I mean. So in answer to your question, yes with a full payload the 77LF would have shorter range than 772ER.

Guys,

it's the PH-CKB and at KUL at present; will depart 1830 local for SIN...

the PEN schedule is as follows, guys: arr PEN at 1255 hrs on friday (KL0169), departure again at 1455 hrs on fridays (same flightnumber)...this up until 25mar06 ;)

from 26mar06 onwards, there is a slight change: flightnumber PEN will become KL0165, arriving 1030 and departing at 1205...

Thanks mate..Hopefully i have a chance to see them..

Sign in to follow this