MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
H Azmal

Milestones in Malaysian Aviation Industry

Sorry, in Malay and all caps as they are from the website:

1. PENERBANGAN MUHIBBAH, DATO SARDON BIN HAJI JUBIR MEMERIKSA KAPAL TERBANG KEPUNYAAN AIR NEW ZEALAND; 23.2.1966

2. Upacara Pelancaran Perkhidmatan Kapal Terbang Jepun DC-8 Kuala Lumpur-Tokyo; 09.05.1967

3. KAPAL TERBANG BOEING 707, MILIK SYARIKAT PENERBANGAN MALAYSIA-SINGAPURA, LAWATAN OLEH MENTERI PENGANGKUTAN, TAN SRI HAJI SARDON BIN HAJI JUBIR, LAPANGAN TERBANG ANTARABANGSA SUBANG, KUALA LUMPUR; 08.07.1968

4. PERANCHIS , UNION DE TRANSPORT AERIENS (UTA), PENERBANGAN PERTAMA KUALA LUMPUR-PERANCIS;08.04.1968

5. SYARIKAT PENERBANGAN MALAYSIA-SINGAPURA, PEMANGKU MENTERI PENGANGKUTAN MENYERTAI PENERBANGAN PERCUBAAN BOEING 737 DI KUALA LUMPUR; 17.08.1969

6. AEROFLOT, PELANCARAN PENERBANGAN KUALA LUMPUR-MOSCOW. SAMBUTAN KEPULANGAN PERWAKILAN MALAYSIA, KUALA LUMPUR; 1.7.1970

7. SYARIAKT PENERBANGAN MALAYSIA,PERASMIAN PEJABAT BARU OLEH TAN SRI HAJI SARDON BIN HAJI JUBIR DI BANGUNAN UMBC, KUALA LUMPUR; 15.08.1972

8. RAMPASAN KAPALTERBANG PAL, BERLEPAS DARI LAPANGAN TERBANG ANTARABANGSA KUALA LUMPUR KE BANGKOK DAN TERUS KE BENGHAZI; 09.04.1976

9. SYARIKAT PENERBANGASN MALAYSIA (MAS) , TUN HAJI ABDUL RAZAK BIN HUSSEIN MENERIMA KAPAL TERBANG MAS YANG PERTAMA, KUALA LUMPUR; 23.08.1972

10. SYARIKAT PENERBANGAN MALAYSIA (MAS) , PELANCARAN RASMI OLEH PEMANGKU PERDANA MENTERI, TUN DR ISMAIL DI LAPANGAN TERBANG ANTARABANGSA KUALA LUMPUR, SUBANG; 30.09.1972

Some old photos:-

1. MAS Fokker 27

2. MAS Boeing 707

3. MAS Boeing 737

Cek,

I cant access any of the websites thru the links...Is it just me..or is anybody else encountering this problem? blink.gif

Cek,

I cant access any of the websites thru the links...Is it just me..or is anybody else encountering this problem? blink.gif

24651[/snapback]

Try, try! laugh.gif Biasa-lah Malaysian Govt punya website...ada certain downtime...hehe

Thanks for the links. I really like the picture of the inauguration day... the B737s arranged on the tarmac in a semi circle.....just like what was described in my MAS book "Airborne"

very interesting find there smile.gif Does anyone have any shots of the inaugral 747-200s??? They were both meant to be for BA, but ended up with MAS smile.gif

Guys...this may sound far-fetched but it's the truth...try accessing the links during office hours only...

Azmal ...hope u dont mind me borrowing ur thread here...just a photo of all M.A.S fleet from day 1 that i would like to share with u all...photo taken at Malaysia Airline Academy in Kelana Jaya..

user posted image

i love the Comet smile.gif world first jetliner...

Azmal ...hope u dont mind me borrowing ur thread here...just a photo of all M.A.S fleet from day 1 that i would like to share with u all...photo taken at Malaysia Airline Academy in Kelana Jaya..

user posted image

i love the Comet smile.gif  world first jetliner...

25628[/snapback]

Would opt for the 1959-1962 period: really nice aircraft they had during that time, from Viscount via Super Constellation and Britannia to Comet !!!

Sign in to follow this