MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
S V Choong

Qantas to Beijing Capital 9 Jan

DRW! I seeee smile.gif Never been there.. anything much up that way? traffic would suck.. Tiger Air, QF and Garuda..

24905[/snapback]

And also BI (RBA).

BI should take a stake in MAS lah! does sultan of Brunei have stake ah?? I know he owns one of the twin towers..

DRW is meant to have a lots of Asians. Very asian like city, I wouldn't mind visiting as Seafood and asian food is meant to be tasty and cheap... like our local food also.. not so much that Hongkie style lah smile.gif

I think PER could do with a run to Shanghai, given the number of biz deals between China and WA.. look at the LNG.. Hmm.. Liam, maybe we should follow through on our idea about a certain western carrier smile.gif

MY 300th POST smile.gif

Edited by Sandeep G

BI should take a stake in MAS lah! does sultan of Brunei have stake ah?? I know he owns one of the twin towers..

DRW is meant to have a lots of Asians.  Very asian like city, I wouldn't mind visiting as Seafood and asian food is meant to be tasty and cheap... like our local food also.. not so much that Hongkie style lah smile.gif

I think PER could do with a run to Shanghai, given the number of biz deals between China and WA.. look at the LNG..  Hmm.. Liam, maybe we should follow through on our idea about a certain western carrier smile.gif

MY 300th POST smile.gif

24944[/snapback]

Really ?

Then why are they always collectively known as "Petronas Twin Towers" ?

Another 'save face' measure for Malaysian pride perhaps ?!

BTW, I do believe HRH Sultan did own some substantial stake in MH previously, but then sold everything off - shrewd business sense perhaps ?!

Edited by Bing Chu

his finger was in too many pies.. anyway, Malaysia Airlines must ensure it survives on its own.

Qantas to Beijing, howcome everything from the eastern states?? smile.gif Why Perth loses out always? all the natural resources are here afterall!! I think times are a changing, and Perth could be more profitable than anyone cares to think.

his finger was in too many pies.. anyway, Malaysia Airlines must ensure it survives on its own.

Qantas to Beijing, howcome everything from the eastern states?? smile.gif Why Perth loses out always?  all the natural resources are here afterall!! I think times are a changing, and Perth could be more profitable than anyone cares to think.

25275[/snapback]

I think population wise it makes more sense - SYD acts as a good hub as other big cities like MEL, ADL and BNE are a short hop away. Perhaps when the SYD-China routes are properly established QF will introduce flights from PER.

yah but all the trade is between WA and China in terms of natural resources and mining technology smile.gif

To Eastern Staters PER is small town somewhere near Broome. I can't count the amount of times i've been asked where i'm from to have been asked "where's that?"

mad.gif

yah but all the trade is between WA and China in terms of natural resources and mining technology smile.gif

25387[/snapback]

I'm sure QF must have assessed issues of profitability before launching routes. QF is many things but stupid is not one of them. I'm quite confident that PER will get flights to China soon, in line with direct QF flights to HKG, NRT and KIX - high yield destinations where hubbing at SYD or some other port is impossible, unless QF is happy to let CX carry oneworld pax from PER.

Liam, X-ray Romeo! X-ray Romeo!

Just imagine a fleet of A330s and a fleet of A320s!

Sign in to follow this