MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Azman MN

ZRH spotting... again!

TK, Azman absolutely fantastic!

Oh Azman, look out QF's A330's they are floating around for 1 week maintenance visits. QF6007 in, 6008 out. Currently -QPE is enroute from SIN. With -201's EBC/EBD and -303's in that oder to go. Last one is due back in Oz around 24th Jan. My apologies for not posting earlier

Merry Christmas, everyone.

TK, Azman absolutely fantastic!

Oh Azman, look out QF's A330's they are floating around for 1 week maintenance visits. QF6007 in, 6008 out. Currently -QPE is enroute from SIN. With -201's EBC/EBD and -303's in that oder to go. Last one is due back in Oz around 24th Jan. My apologies for not posting earlier

Merry Christmas, everyone.

21414[/snapback]

Arrgh... arrived 7.29am this morning so I missed it. It would have arrived on runway 14 as well - would have been a nice picture.

So I am going to watch our for the departure.

Thanks Liam, merry xmas!

This is the time i can shoot something different during low cloud base condition.

ZRH airport is about 1440 feet Above sea level. smile.gif

user posted image

TK,

This UA shot is just FABULOUS/AWESOME ohmy.gif

Love the condensation and vortices here !!!

With -201's EBC/EBD and -303's in that oder to go
was half way through my sentence...that should be:

-303 -QPE now, QPF next week, QPG in a fornight. With -201's EBC and EBD bringing up the rear in that order.

The UA shot was zoom to the max at 400mm, luckily got a VR lens...it works during the cold...

Yeah the 2 of us was the only spotter. Even the airport security had a stern look at both of us in the morning at the 14 touch down!!!

The smoke doesn't works...didn't warm me up... blink.gif

As for Kicap...it will be the new service delivery from MH 777 direct from KUL.

Actually i pity Azman, he may have miss some of the local food here in KL, but then....life is like that. You win some and you lose some.

Hang on there Azman...

New Dark side is coming... dry.gif

21424[/snapback]

But no Milo in the Netherlands either, hehehe...

Next time, TK, we'll outnumber Canon equipment at Zurich laugh.gif laugh.gif

As for Kicap...it will be the new service delivery from MH 777 direct from KUL.

Actually i pity Azman, he may have miss some of the local food here in KL, but then....life is like that. You win some and you lose some.

Hang on there Azman...

21424[/snapback]

hehehe... Everytime you guys post some food pics (especially that thread with pics from some roti spot) I go nuts blink.gif Gosh TK, when you were telling me about Nasi Dagang... oh mannn... Nevermind. Next time the service delivery will include some serunding (Pieter: err... spicy beef floss?) from TGG right?

Imran, sorry I hijack your Milo - I also hantu Milo lah... sometimes cannot sleep without Milo. The one in the pic is the South African version. Not the same but I hentam anyway. And yeah, funny enough there is no Milo here in Nestle's homeground. I already emailed them about it but no reply!! mad.gif

wahhh...nice shot u guys espcly the 'long pencil' planes.i always dream to play2 wit that snow... tongue.gif TK ur photo only ka..?wheres Azman...malu ke?TK,do u smoke...hehe

At minus 2 degree celcius was cold for me. But our spotting never ends mad.gif

we ended up indoor spotting. By the way, a russian babe was the target!!!

sneak preview.... biggrin.gif

user posted image

MORE TO COME wink.gif

Imran, sorry I hijack your Milo - I also hantu Milo lah... sometimes cannot sleep without Milo. The one in the pic is the South African version. Not the same but I hentam anyway.  And yeah, funny enough there is no Milo here in Nestle's homeground. I already emailed them about it but no reply!! mad.gif

21433[/snapback]

No worries man...everytime i go spotting..be it here, in KL..or in Penang...i always make sure i either have a thermos filled with ice cold milo...or a few cans of iced milo on me...

Over here...the 1 kg packet of milo is 25 dirhams...which is roughly 25 ringgit... ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Thus i usually ask visiting friends and cronies to bring along some milo with them....however....a few have forgotten this valuable object in their hotels..... sad.gif sad.gif

hehehe... Everytime you guys post some food pics (especially that thread with pics from some roti spot) I go nuts  blink.gif  Gosh TK, when you were telling me about Nasi Dagang... oh mannn...  Nevermind. Next time the service delivery will include some serunding (Pieter: err... spicy beef floss?) from TGG right?

Imran, sorry I hijack your Milo - I also hantu Milo lah... sometimes cannot sleep without Milo. The one in the pic is the South African version. Not the same but I hentam anyway.  And yeah, funny enough there is no Milo here in Nestle's homeground. I already emailed them about it but no reply!! mad.gif

21433[/snapback]

Well we'll know what to bring the next time we visit ZRH.

The UA shot was zoom to the max at 400mm, luckily got a VR lens...it works during the cold...

21424[/snapback]

When? Can't wait to see it. New 400 VR as well?

When? Can't wait to see it. New 400 VR as well?

21570[/snapback]

heheheh seen it and tried it! smile.gif Cool camera!

took these pictures to show you the snowplough at ZRH

you can see how big these things are just by looking at the driver.This one pumping snow out straight up

user posted image

this one pumping snow out on the side

user posted image

Those red choppers are dangerous... could eat you whole...

In fact, I saw an old Bond movie yesterday "on Her Majesty's secret service".. one of the bad guys fell in front of this machine and was killed, and the bloody snow was sprayed out... James Bond said "well, he had lots of guts..." laugh.gif how corny...

Sign in to follow this