MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
jani

What to expect on Emirates?

I'm heading off to DXB next week and this would be my first time proper on Emirates (been on them before, but was a charter).

On their website it seems that there are so many different versions of the 77W and their product is inconsistent.

So I was just wondering, how different are the old and new products in both Business and Economy?

There are versions with power sources in Economy and there are versions without.. If anyone is familiar, I hope you can enlighten me. Thanks.

Although EK is just a customer: you'll just love DIA !!!

Sorry, DIA? heh..

I think I've read that their food portions is amazing, eh? Looking forward to that for sure.

DIA = Dubai International Airport

Pieter, I hope you don't mind me adding on to your comment.

Though EK is just a customer at the airport...Terminal 3 is completely dedicated to EK flights. Trust me...you'll love the 30 foot ceilings and luxurious finishing. Heck, even the Starbucks in there tastes better :p

Btw...glad you treated yourself to a smile.

Fly Emirates ;) :drinks:

I'm heading off to DXB next week and this would be my first time proper on Emirates (been on them before, but was a charter).

On their website it seems that there are so many different versions of the 77W and their product is inconsistent.

So I was just wondering, how different are the old and new products in both Business and Economy?

There are versions with power sources in Economy and there are versions without.. If anyone is familiar, I hope you can enlighten me. Thanks.

Sorry Jani I can't help you more on this issue as I never fly with my passport stamp out frm MY..too bad kan..huhhuu..

But I have interest to know on what event you had flew with Emirates' charter flight??how do rate them??

Hope we may see your colourful TR soon with marvelous of food been served to you...

Enjoy your flight man...

It was a charter if I remember correctly, because it was part of an Umrah trip I went on a few years back. Long time ago.

TR? Lazy lah.. haha

Expect nothing then you'll be impressed...........if you expect a lot, then you're just going to disappoint yourself.

FLY EMIRATES!!!

Expect nothing then you'll be impressed...........if you expect a lot, then you're just going to disappoint yourself.

FLY EMIRATES!!!

Is that why the majority of my SQ flights have been disappointing? So next time I should try emirates and expect nothing...

Yes, am now a firm believer in that mantra

Heck, armed with that mindset, even a meal at Sushi King was quite ok the other day :D

Yes, am now a firm believer in that mantra

Heck, armed with that mindset, even a meal at Sushi King was quite ok the other day :D

Armed with that minset, even your regular MH snack box will be a feast worthy of royalty.

Armed with that minset, even your regular MH snack box will be a feast worthy of royalty.

With all the recent seditious threats flying about, better not dwell too much on worths of the royalties ........... :p

However, as I have mentioned before, those MH S/B's were at the very least 'adequate' (for what I paid for)