MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
EddieDaniel

MAS offers MH-Low 70% off fares at the Call Centre and Ticket Offices

I was informed by MAS Call Centre staff that the MH-LOw 70% off fares are now being offered through their Call Centre and MAS Ticket offices. This is a smart move by MAS considering that these two channels are amongst the popular channels in MAS. Now I have another options to buy cheap ticket...Online or Call Centre (1-300-88-3000) or Ticket Offices

firefly also offer low fare at ticketing office, because my father told me, he only pay RM250 for PEN-MES-PEN just extra RM5 from internet price.

(RM5= service charge).

Better update their main webpage soon then - still prominently stating "Only for online bookings" as of now :)

MAS website publishes air fare for flights depart between 1/2/09 - 30/4/09 SYD-KUL is AUD860 and SYD-Macau AUD836. Why SYD-Macau is cheaper than SYD-KUL as it involves a stopover in KUL ?

MAS extends all-inclusive low fares to Britain and Europe

KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 1 — Malaysia Airlines is extending its all-inclusive low fares, this time for flights to Britain and Europe.

From tomorrow to Feb 15, a one-way trip to London starts from RM1,450 while flights to Frankfurt, Rome and Stockholm are going for as low as RM1,500 one way.

MAS commercial director Datuk Rashid Khan said: "We are delighted to extend our low fares to UK and Europe due to demand from customers who already enjoy our special fares to other destinations."

Destinations also on offer are Australia, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Dhaka, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jakarta, Yogjakarta, Surabaya, Ho Chi Minh City, Cebu, Phuket, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh and Singapore.

The travel period is between March 2 and Aug 31 for all destinations except Australia and Europe whereby the travel period is March 18 and Aug 31. These fares are available exclusively online.

MAS’s all-inclusive low fares are supported by premium services including refreshments on board, convenient schedules, on-time departures, 20kg baggage allowance, allocated seats and other benefits.

For romancing couples, the newly rebranded MASholidays (formerly known as Golden Holidays) is also offering attractive domestic and international holiday packages during this same period.

The Romantic Getaways start from as low as RM549 per person for 3-day/2-night Penang while the international packages start from as low as RM777 per person for 3D/2N Bangkok, RM1,147 per person for 4D/3N Bali and RM2,550 per person for 5D/3N Brisbane. All packages include return economy-class air tickets, twin-sharing accommodation, return airport transfers, daily breakfast, tours, dinner and more.

Package prices are dependent on choice of hotels and tours. There are more than 90 hotels to choose from, ranging from 3- to 5-star at various destinations. The packages are tailor-made to suit the romantic mood of the month right down to the choice of flights. Package prices include airport taxes, insurance levy, fuel surcharge and administrative fees.

Booking and purchases for the Romantic Getaways can be made at the MAS website www.malaysiaairlines.com, by calling the airline’s 24-hour call centre 1-300-88-3000 or its ticket offices.

from here

Does it mean when you pay AUD860 for SYD-KUL, MAS will pay you AUD24 to fly KUL-MFM ? :rofl:

Curious, have you included the misc charges, airport tax, admin fees and the likes. Might be more expensive no?

MASPromo.jpg

The promotion for flights ex-SIN has started. However it doesn't indicate if the fares are all inclusive but I assume they are. But looking at it the fares aren't that cheap especially for Europe because you get a better deal from the ME carriers though.

Edited by Ryan Soh

how much would it be if I want to go to Brussels(return ticket) ..... :huh: i know there is no direct fligth there...

maybe KUL-LHR -> Oostend,Belgium by ferry :p

Sign in to follow this