MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alan B.

AirAsiaX to introduce a Safety video soon

AirAsia is in the process of creating a very slick and chic safety video for the A330-300. Much better that the run of the mill MH safety video. Here is a peek......... even the D7 people have yet to see it!

It features this very lovely crew for the English part.

2.jpg

It is in both English and Bahasa Malaysia with live footage and animation

3.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

and I have to add the voice for the BM section is so macho hehehehehe :p

So your voice is used for the macho Bahasa Malaysia version?

To Walter, they do it manually at the moment (based on my experience flying on 9M-XAA).

waseh alan,

sure mengancam your voice in BM... i vividly remember there's a guy always appear near serdang area during my college time. His voice is always appear in tv commercial. old men, aound 60 plus minus, white hair, very gentlemen. he's also actives in local drama.. any guess?

Last time when I was flying from BKI to SZX the air stewardess are performing kung-fu i.e. spreading the legs and pull with force.

Alan Alan....I have an acoustic voice...Sarawak State Teachers' Debater and National Champion...got "kang tau" (opportunity for me)? Hehehe....would love to be a part time DJ...or voice over....

Last time when I was flying from BKI to SZX the air stewardess are performing kung-fu i.e. spreading the legs and pull with force.

huh ?? kungfu ? :rolleyes:

huh ?? kungfu ? :rolleyes:

Must be while donning the life jacket...she spread her legs and pulled the tags down real hard....hahaha! Funny! Thanks to you guys, i will never pay attention to the safety demo the same way again...hahahaha! :rofl:

So your voice is used for the macho Bahasa Malaysia version?

:blush:

waseh alan,

sure mengancam your voice in BM... i vividly remember there's a guy always appear near serdang area during my college time. His voice is always appear in tv commercial. old men, aound 60 plus minus, white hair, very gentlemen. he's also actives in local drama.. any guess?

Sorry no idea

Alan Alan....I have an acoustic voice...Sarawak State Teachers' Debater and National Champion...got "kang tau" (opportunity for me)? Hehehe....would love to be a part time DJ...or voice over....

Have to be based in KL. Visit this site www.thevoiceguild.org for some info about the industry.

Sign in to follow this