MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Kenneth Chong

9V-SVE in Penang International Airport

This Boeing Triple 7 was stucked in Penang International Airport since last night (SQ197). Back to Changi at 1521hrs today. Technical problem. Anyone have further information about that?

You're Kenneth Chong too?? Wow...nice to meet you....hehehehe!

This Boeing Triple 7 was stucked in Penang International Airport since last night (SQ197). Back to Changi at 1521hrs today. Technical problem. Anyone have further information about that?

Yup declared AOG at 2330h/16NOV. Something to do with one of the spoiler actuators.

SQ192/191 was operated by 9V-SVB and was parked at Bay 8. Very rare sight to see two SQ B777s at PEN (SVB at Bay 8 and SVE at Bay 6).

Yup declared AOG at 2330h/16NOV. Something to do with one of the spoiler actuators.

SQ192/191 was operated by 9V-SVB and was parked at Bay 8. Very rare sight to see two SQ B777s at PEN (SVB at Bay 8 and SVE at Bay 6).

Bob,, you manage get some picture for that..Hope so you have and share it.. :) :)

Hi Bob,

May i know what is AOG please?? thanks...

No wonder I could not find her on flightstats when I saw her took off at that time yesterday.

So, she flew back pax-less?

No wonder I could not find her on flightstats when I saw her took off at that time yesterday.

So, she flew back pax-less?

SQ197D departed as revenue flight with approximately half of original passengers on board.

Many thanks Bob..

it okey as long we can see the pictures..I appreciate that your willing to share with us here.. :good: :clapping:

:drinks:

Sign in to follow this