MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Raj

Auckland Pictures...

Hey guys..Just want to share with u guys some of my pictures of a few planes..Some of these pictures were taken from my backyard and sum during driving past the airport..Sorry for the poor Picture Quality..Sum very Blurry..Digital Camera..So sorry for the bad shots..Hope u will enjoy it..

Air NZ 767 Coming in to land

user posted image

Air NZ 737 few seconds away from landing

user posted image

Air NZ 777 flying past my house

user posted image

Red Belly Flying over my house..Heading towards the Airport to land..

user posted image

Another shot of the Red Belly

user posted image

For all the QF Fans...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I'll try on improving my shots and keep u all updated with more..Hope u enjoyed it..

Edited to show images instead of links

MalaysianWings Administrator

Edited by Gavin Andrew David

Raj, did you take these shots from your place?

You should make a move to the airport and take some shots from there! Even in the sky lounge (thats my preferred spot). S Chang's preferred spot is near the look out at the end of NZAA's runway biggrin.gif

You got the NZ 777 too huh? biggrin.gif

Hey SV, You planning to go spotting give me a call..Yea i'll try make a trip down to the airport..First gotta get my Restricted..Only got my Learners now..

I preffer the end of the runway ..tongue.gif But i'll try make a trip down sumtime next week..

Yea got NZ 777..Well NZ 777 Makes a trip over my house everday...Sumtimes see both of them a few minutes apart..

Yea took these pistures from my place..Mt.roskill..

Edited by raj

Nice SHoot raj.. I dream to live near the airport.. realy cool to hear the aircraft engine raor everytime past over our house. smile.gif but not the prop. aircraft.. it realy loud.

Raj, yeah, might be able to give you a lift to spotting sometime. Currently busy in preparing Master programme application to Auckland Uni.... So afraid not anytime soon before 10 Dec. Might wanna work something out with S Chang to get him to come along as well.

I know it is nice to go to the end of the runway, but it depends on the wind direction and your camera too. My standard Sony digital camera will not get any good shot..... S Chang has a good one. So that's why I prefer to stay indoor tongue.gif

So NZ has two 777s now? Has ZK-OKB arrived?

PM me with your cell phone or.... your home phone. Will give u a call...... Which street do you live in? Asked you that question before but slipped out of my mind..... cheers bud smile.gif

Edited by S V Choong

lucky guy raj! no need to go to airport. somehow when i look at your nz triple seven, the vertical tail looks similar like 787 dreamliner from that angle. thanx for uploading the shots for us viewers.

Hey guys I'm happy u liked it..I'll Keep u updated with more..

Nizam, Yea bro max zoom..Sumtimes they fly low sumtimes high..So most of my shots are high so max zoom..

Azahan, Yea it does look like a 787 tail from that angle..I just realised it..Thanks.. smile.gif

Ibrahim it's dream come true...ahahaha..Yea turbo Prop Noisy like hell compared to boeings and airbus..That why i have to listen clearly to hear if there's a plane coming.. Especially TG A340-600.. Too Quite..That's why always end up missing it..

Hey SV, Yea ZK-OKB has arrived..If i'm not mistaken they only used borth the tripples to serve Aussie routes..Hopefully they might start AKL-KUL using 777...That would be so awesome if it happens..

I live on Stamford Park Road..My house number is 625 1402..Give me a call anytime..Should be free after this Friday Noon till december 2nd..Good Luck with ur application bro..

Edited by raj

Raj, in AKL airport, if u want to have good sideviews of planes then the scenic lookout is a place to go.

If u want to be as close to the planes as possible, i usually go to the 'old' lookout area, which is before the current scenic lookout, on the left side if coming frm Manukau. It's not easy to spot because the roads are not maintained anymore, but the rubbish bins are still there. U can hear the wake turbulence of 737's there.

Hey S Chang...Actually i havebeen to the airport to spot before but i've been to both the scenic look out in the airport and the one outside just to watch planes..

U planning to go spotting anytime soon..??

Raj, good to see that you're into spotting and posting your photos. biggrin.gif

Thanks for sharing. Hope to see more from you and the others in AKL.

I'm too lazy to go to spot at CHC as the traffic are 'very' boring. Maybe I'll catch you guys if I make a visit to AKL one day. smile.gif

Ricky,

C-17's or other USAF aircrafts makes stopovers in CHCH before heading to McMurdo.. so might be some interesting ones coming in.

Raj,

3rd of Dec morning i'm free, if u want to go spotting

Hey Ricky, Traffic at christchurch where got boring..

U got JAL, EK, SQ, ANZ u get 777 n 747 as well as the small fellows, QF, Korean..quite a few what.... smile.gif

S Chang, Aiyo bro i'm leaving on the 2nd..Sorry man can't make it..Maybe u can go with S V n do sum spotting.. smile.gif

Hey Ricky, Traffic at christchurch where got boring..

U got JAL, EK, SQ, ANZ u get 777 n 747 as well as the small fellows, QF, Korean..quite a few what.... smile.gif

16882[/snapback]

Raj, mana ada? dry.gif

We only have daily EK, SQ and QF in NZCH. You get Pacific Blue in early hours and evening. Korean I'm a little unsure. I managed to see one a while ago when I was at the airport to send off a relative. Unfortunately no camera on me. dry.gif

In NZCH, you can plenty of ANZ A320; B733, ATR-72, Saab, BeechKing; QFNZ B733. Me want LOTS OF BIG PLANES! rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

We all want lots of big planes

Over here in KUL

sometimes we see A330 or 74 also , JKSC dowan shoot already

he's bored of it

16912[/snapback]

i tak cakap apa apa arrggg smile.gif (in English: I did not say anything smile.gif )

Korean I'm a little unsure

Seen Korean Air 747-400 at NZCH in 2003. Not sure if it was a charter. JAL does not go to NZCH anymore as it became a code share flight with Air NZ, same as AKL, years ago we used to get JAL 742 and 744 but no more.

SQ still flying to NZCH with their 772, years ago they had A343 flying into CHC as well.

S Chang and Raj, just wanna comfirm that ZK-OKB has indeed arrived and is now in service with Air NZ........ here is the proof

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/963574/L/

What do you guys think about Air NZ's premium Business class? People sitting in an angle, so bloody weird!!

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/963653/L/

My bad then Ricky..

Their premium Business class isn't actually that bad....It's just the seating angle...

It's like u can't actually stretch your legs out while your sitting down..But nothing wrong with the seats..Just the angle..

Looks like 4-6 more to come..

It's like u can't actually stretch your legs out while your sitting down..But nothing wrong with the seats..Just the angle.

Some people seemed to believe that the neck will get sore after flying for long hours. Has any tried these seats on VS?

Hey guys here are a few more shots that I took Today...

My First Shot of ANZ A320... smile.gif

user posted image

This is one Loud Chopper....RNZAF...Sure could hear it form quite a distance..

user posted image

user posted image

Air NZ 747...

user posted image

Qantas...Plenty of 767's

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Seen Korean Air 747-400 at NZCH in 2003.  Not sure if it was a charter.  JAL does not go to NZCH anymore as it became a code share flight with Air NZ, same as AKL, years ago we used to get JAL 742 and 744 but no more.

SQ still flying to NZCH with their 772, years ago they had A343 flying into CHC as well.

16938[/snapback]

I haven't seen anymore Korean since then so it is most likely just a charter. It flew off during the evening period...around 5 - 6 pm if I remember correctly.

JAL are still operating charters to AKL especially during the summer period I think. There are a few photos at airliners.net. All the Japs are crazy about NZ golfcourse. laugh.gif

I too find the new Business class seats a little weird.

Jonathan Kong, I envy you and all the rest back home...all those widebodies everyday. dry.gif

Edited by Ricky Tiong

Sign in to follow this