MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal

Hi.. Welcome TO MWs..

But I Dunno What is KOMMAS ???

Hi.. Welcome TO MWs..

But I Dunno What is KOMMAS ???

Ibrahim,

KOMMAS is Malaysia Airlines Ticket Reservation System.

Why do you wanna to have access to it and why would MAS be allowing outsiders to access it?

May be he thought MAS got the same facility as LH where you can check your trip via "Amadeus".

May be he thought MAS got the same facility as LH where you can check your trip via "Amadeus".

I don't think so,as KOMMAS is based on Abacus system.

MAS KOMMAS system is only accessible by the staffs only,as they need sign-in password to use it.So,it's impossible for outsiders to use KOMMAS system,except that person is experienced in CRS (Computer Reservation System).

MAS KOMMAS system is only accessible by the staffs only,as they need sign-in password to use it.So,it's impossible for outsiders to use KOMMAS system,except that person is experienced in CRS (Computer Reservation System).

Oh ... i see. So, the answer is no, Suhaimi. Unless you are working with MH, or a cyber thief :D :D

Oh ... i see. So, the answer is no, Suhaimi. Unless you are working with MH, or a cyber thief :D :D

That's right,Issac.So Suhaimi,sorry to say that the answer is NO.

cyber thief??? i don think they call as cyber thief. mostly hac**r. :p

Opps ...... yeah, that's the word 'hacker' :)

Opps ...... yeah, that's the word 'hacker' :)

No it's "cracker". Don't insult hackers ;)

If it's just itinerary-viewing that's required, the OP might want to check out the following sites:

www.checkmytrip.com (for bookings made on Amadeus)

www.viewtrip.com (Gallileo)

www.virtuallythere.com (Sabre) put '/ababus' after the url for bookings made on Abacus

In each case, the reservation code you need to input may or may not be the airline reservation number. The latter is commonly the case for bookings on Gallileo, Sabre and Abacus. If they're indeed different, call up ur travel agent or airline and specifically ask for the 'travel agent reference' or ' reference.'

To check availability on every fare bucket, published fares on various airlines, seat maps and whether or not ur favourite seat's occupied, type of aircraft operating ur flight, etc try www.expertflyer.com - you have to register for the basic functions which limits the number of enquiries you can perform; for an additional fee you can register for the premium features which even includes an 'award availability notification' on certain airlines like AA and QF.

Additionally, try performing a search for 'KVS availability tool' on flyertalk.com You might have to register on flyertalk to do that. The KVS tool is a program developed by a member of flyertalk that links you to the various reservation systems and allows you to view availability on every fare bucket for every flight. A 'donation' is required for all the features, but you can still access some of the general features without paying. You can even view your own itinerary provided you know the booking reference (which is the CRS reference - not the airline reference) and the CRS ur travel agent uses.

Hope that helps. :)

Edited by Keith T