MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Naim

AK flies KL-Guilin

According to email notice ... been waiting for this one.

Guilin, the World’s Scenic Fairytale Land

Booking Period : 23 Jul 2008 - 27 Jul 2008

Travel Period : 3 Sep 2008 - 30 Apr 2009

Fare from : RM 88.00 / CNY 200.00

I guess is A320....

coz the latest A330 is for perth route....

btw... KL-Perth starts from 2/11/2008

while KL-guilin is sept

same aircraft as Kl- manado....gua :)

I wonder what aircraft are they using?

If the flight is from KUL,its almost certain its an A320.There are no more B733 in KUL or JHB.In fact about 3 years ago,we used to do charters to Guilin on the B733.Its within range for B733 and its almost certain within the range of A320.Ive flown before to Nanning,Guilin and Haikou when AXM/AK used to do charters with the B733.Even before that,used to do charters to Subic Bay,flight was at night,arrival at Subic Bay around 12 midnight and arrival back at KUL in wee hours around 0430H.Infact I did the last charter for AXM/AK to Subic Bay before they switched to Clark Field for scheduled flights.

July 23, 2008 14:26 PM

Airasia To Commence 4 Direct Weekly Flights To Guilin From Sept 3

KUALA LUMPUR, July 23 (Bernama) -- AirAsia Bhd Wednesday announced its seventh destination to China -- Guilin -- in north-east Guangxi Region.

Guilin is one of Chinas most popular tourist spots, having welcomed over 13 million foreign visitors last year, the budget airline said in a statement.

It is set to start the inaugural flight on Sept 3, with four direct weekly flights between Kuala Lumpurs Low Cost Carrier Terminal and Liangjiang Airport in Guilin.

AirAsia will become the first and only airline from Malaysia to offer direct service between the two cities, it said.

To mark Kuala Lumpur-Guilin route announcement, AirAsia is offering a special launch fare from as low as RM88 (Chinese Yuan 200) for booking period between today and Sunday.

Travel period for the promotion begins from Sept 3 to April 30 next year.

On-line bookings can be made via www.airasia.com to enjoy the special fare.

-- BERNAMA

So many new destinations for you to 'try', Dr.

Don't forget to inform us via TR's ... ;)

Next:

Kuala Lumpur - Balikpapan

Kuala Lumpur - Batam

Wow! Another one that I have been predicted (KUL-BPN) comes true.

Emm at least AK give us a good news and provide us more opportunity to fly around our SEA neighbor country with reasonable fare..

As i believe what make AK still survive with this LCC business model just because it really low cost and givw passenger low fare but AK still left behind in thier services..

The main thing that I would to know is..What make AK inspire to keep explore new route within this region with uncertain current economy situation?It really high demand on passenger on unpopular route?Don't say it just because AK need to so because they receive lots of A320 and don't want the plane under utilize just park at the airport apron..

Other thing is,Malaysia AK keep make profit from their business but unfortunate with Thai AirAsia..why?may be it not direct under Dato TF management kot..

"NOW EVERONE CAN FLY"

So many new destinations for you to 'try', Dr.

Don't forget to inform us via TR's ... ;)

Heheheh, for sure, sir, but now I'm dead tired. Just got home from a quickie KUL-PEN-KUL today, and next Monday KUL-SIN, all AK.

Btw had a hard landing just now on 14L with AHL (AK6317 from PEN), thanks to both 'captain' pilots. <_>

Sign in to follow this