MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Min

2 A380 delivery

First A380 delivery to Emirates

On the heels of the Farnborough air show, Emirates will take delivery of its first A380 aircraft. The event will take place in Hamburg but visitors to our site will be able to follow it in real time on our special A380 Delivery site and to browse through the many original videos and photographs related to this event.

Share the excitement of the airline as it reveals its unique cabin and follow the preparation thanks to the interviews and articles.

First A380 delivery to Qantas

Qantas will receive its first A380 toward the end of the summer.

The airline, which is already selling tickets for the first commercial flight, displays its new livery on the A380's 80-foot high tail.

Follow the event live, see the new cabin and the many related videos and photographs, and read the related interviews and articles for more information

Below are qanatas schedule for a380

Qantas A380 Implementation Schedule

The new Qantas A380 will be progressively introduced on selected flights from Sydney and Melbourne to Los Angeles from late October 2008. The Qantas A380 will also be progressively introduced on selected flights from Sydney to Singapore and London from mid January 2009.

All flights are subject to last minute change of aircraft.

Melbourne - Los Angeles

QF93, 94

- Service departs Monday from 20 October

- Service departs Monday and Wednesday from 12 November

Sydney - Los Angeles

QF11, 12

- Service departs Friday from 24 October

- Service departs Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 12 November

Sydney - London

QF31, 32

- Service departs Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 16 January

Singapore - London

QF31, 32

- Service departs Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 16 January

Information is correct as of 16 June 2008 and is updated regularly. Details may change without notice. In the event that a last minute aircraft change is necessary, it is possible that a substitute aircraft may operate on these routes.

Search for flights now

To all Singaporean, Ready for spotting!!

Fuyoh! SIA A380 parked next to Qantas A380!

Waiping,

SQ and QF different terminal in Changi lah.

Hehe...sorry. SIA A380 is parked at T3? QF? Are all Changi gates can accommodate A380?

Hehe...sorry. SIA A380 is parked at T3? QF? Are all Changi gates can accommodate A380?

All of SQ's 5 A380s operate out of Terminal 3.

Gates with 3rd aerobridge

Terminal 1 - C23, C25, C26, D46 & D49.

Terminal 2 - E5, E8, E11, F31, F42 & F60.

Terminal 3 - A2, A4, A5, A10, B2, B4, B5 & B7

However, if all the gates are full there are other gates which can accommodate the A380.

B1-B10, D40-D49, F50-F60

Edited by Nick C

As for Emirates, first flight will be EK3801 DXB-JFK on August 1. Not sure about the rest but my parents are booked on EK3804 flight from JFK to DXB(second EK A380 flight out of JFK). I'm flying on July 29th, could catch the maiden flight but EK asked me to add another 6000MYR for economy seat :finger:

..... EK asked me to add another 6000MYR for economy seat :finger:

Seth,

Can you confirm there was no typo error there ?! :blink:

Add on to what to start with ?

Please Don't say that you need to pay extra MYR6000 (six thousand Ringgit Malaysia) for inaugural A380 EK flight.. :o :o :o :blink: :blink:

Extra charge for what??

Originally I bought one way ticket to JFK from KUL at price MYR4000++, then EKm'sia at Shang ri La hotel told me that the new ticket price(from July 29th change to August 1st for maiden flight) is MYR10000+++, ONE WAY. That should include the re booking fees etc. Ask him why so expensive, he told me the flight full with VIP......

Edited by Seth K

No wounder..the flight full with VIP..by the way,the ticket price for first class seat or economic??so did you confirm with your flight to KUL??

No wounder..the flight full with VIP..by the way,the ticket price for first class seat or economic??so did you confirm with your flight to KUL??

Yeah, but c'mon.... the whole flight can't be full with VIP?!. It's economy class, for 10,000MYR I rather fly biz class with MH. All flights are confirmed, stick to the original plan(for now), KUL-DXB-JFK 77W <_ . what really sad is that i their gold card member was hoping better deal for maiden flight src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:">

Well may be sum other time, going to Australia via DXB this winter, still can catch their A380....but I heard there's nth new with their seats.

Edited by Seth K

Sign in to follow this