MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Keith T

"The World's Most Experienced Airline"

Enjoy:

http://www.qantas.com.au/infodetail/about/.../experience.mpg

On 28 April 2008, we launched a new brand advertising campaign highlighting Qantas as the world's most experienced airline.

Qantas has been flying continuously for longer than any other airline in the world - for over 87 years. We were the first airline to introduce business class in 1979, our operational standards are world leading, and we remain the true pioneer of long haul air travel.

The first phase of this new campaign will run from April to August 2008 in North America, the United Kingdom and in Asia.

The campaign features some of our First Lounge staff and Cabin Crew, and is set to a new soundtrack of the Australian classic 'Land Down Under'.

The campaign will be viewed worldwide online, as well as being seen overseas on television, outdoor billboards, and in newspapers and magazines.

View the campaign at qantas.com/experience.

Cool that they're placing some emphasis on the frontline staff, which IMO are one of the airline's many strengths.

Edited by Keith T

Qantas has been flying continuously for longer than any other airline in the world - for over 87 years

I thought KLM is the oldest airline in the world? How many years? Since 1919, so that should be 89 years?

I thought KLM is the oldest airline in the world? How many years? Since 1919, so that should be 89 years?

I believe KLM stopped flying during the war; their commercial operations in Europe were largely suspended IIRC? Paging Pieter. The key phrase there being 'flying continuously.'

Anyway the law takes a dim view of deceptive advertising so they wouldn't deliberately lie.

Edited by Keith T

i know what im going to say is out of topic, but, qantas should upgrade their livery. not just the kangaroo symbol, if just that, may as well dont upgrade!?

i know what im going to say is out of topic, but, qantas should upgrade their livery. not just the kangaroo symbol, if just that, may as well dont upgrade!?

When a company such as Qantas has a very well-established and recognised brand and image, they're unlikely to want to pursue any radical changes.

Think of the consequences of a change in brand image. So many things need to be updated!

Edited by Walter Sim

Also if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

And QF has recently did some updates on their livery after all.

That is correct. They have recently made the Kangaroo more streamlined. The old 'roo would have had his legs chopped off on the A380 so the redesign was really to bring the legs forward. I think now the new design is called Sporty-to-do-roo or something to that effect.

Sign in to follow this