MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Andrew David

The arrival of the 737-800 with the MW crew

The following images that will be provided by Chaity , JKSC , T Azahan and Norman Y are proudly sponsored by 9M-MRD

She was parked at B2 . Right next to the Viewing gallery .

Jonathan asked me to go there and get a shot . But what I didn't know was ,

He had other intentions , he wanted me to go there to buy his Burger King for him ..

Terrible fella .. Anyway , here are some shots of MRD at the gate . Sorry , some got reflection .. tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

As for the shots of the 738 , wait for T Azahan , and JKSC's shots .

Cheers

what a suspence u guys creating...we are impatient for the pics..lol..anyway lucky u to have MRD parked at B2...rarely happens

..any idea where was she heading to?

is she heading to PER or NRT? because its rare to see MRD parking on the domestic terminal.

its 10 : 15pm

WHERE ARE THE PICS!

i'm getting impatient =D

This realy make me blow away by the thrust made my MH 737-800 waooooooooooo blink.gifblink.gif it arrive here at KLIA. takkan satu jaa. kot.

Hai guy, pardon me for my slooooow internet connection, imagine 19.2k dialup tonite mad.gif

BTW, I missed the 738 as I was parking my car, she was over my head.

Grabbed my camera to shoot and got this......

user posted image

Wait for other sifus' shot-lah laugh.gif

bad weather...to welcome the 738..but nice shots gavin!

11847[/snapback]

cool shots!!......the 738 (with winglet) is actually growing on me.....but im still a bigger A32X fan!

i had a good time spotting with my buddies. but the rain was bad we decided to leave by around 1800. i dropped by at burger king klia to tapau breaking fast. jonathan accompanied me there. then a phone call came. "boss, victor charlie has arrived at klia" . i said "info is history, i already took landing shots". then reply " u what??!! u in klia??!! come come, hangar, i shall wait at security post". i said " but i have one pax, can he join??". reply "bring bring!! quick. they are towing it into hangar now". how lucky jonathan was. my sincere apologies to dear norman, gavin and chaity. i just missed them by a mere 35 mins.

presenting victor charlie at tarmac of klia hangar

user posted image

Sign in to follow this