MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Kenneth T

Feedback On MAS Suggestion Form

I use to leave my comment whenever Im flying with MH and most of the timei gave a compliments. However, on my recent flight i commented on the inflight meal catered on board. This is a very responsive feedback from MAS. Hopefully, they will take the necessary steps to improve it.

Dear Mr Tay,

MH 0051/11 DECEMBER 2007

KOTA KINABALU/KUALA LUMPUR

Thank you for your feedback in our comments/suggestion form regarding

your travel experience with us.

It was indeed a pleasure to know that you were highly impressed with

the

standard of our ground and in flight services rendered to you during

the

journey especially the helpful and courteous service rendered by Miss

Surina. We are indeed proud of our staff who had give their utmost to

our

valued customers.

However, with regard to your comment the smaller food tray, we thank

you

for your observation on this matter and have raised your concern to our

Food and Beverage department for their corrective measures and review.

Rest assured, we are constantly improving our products and services and

deeply appreciate your valuable inputs.

We look forward to for many more opportunities to serve you better in

the

future.

Yours sincerely

for Malaysia Airlines

Sumati Sinniah

Customer Response Department

email: customer@mas.com.my

However, with regard to your comment the smaller food tray, we thank you for your observation on this matter and have raised your concern to our Food and Beverage department for their corrective measures and review.

Really?

Guess what, this is the 1st time i heard from them, hopefully they will take the corrective measure to improve the current meas tray. I addressed the same concern on the BKI-HKG few days ago.

Really?

I share your pessimism. This sounds like one of those "canned" answers, mere lip-service, done merely to pacify the customer but no real action done.

not sure if there's any difference between chatered/extra flight meal catered :unsure:

Im very disappointed that the inflight meals served on the GCC for the chartered flight is similar to the EY. on my return trip, i was denied for the lounge access at HKIA in view of that it is a charter flight. This is a tight costrol from MAS management. Unlike last year, i took the chartered flight to TPE and service rendered througout the journey is a GCC service. By the way, Ian I flew with ur housemate for my BKI-HKG flight. :rolleyes:

well at least u hear something from them kenneth :p ....... but i doubt whether they will really consult their food and beverage department :lol:

After reading this thread, I wrote to MAS highlighting some problem on board a recent flight. Got an e-mail reply yesterday (within a few days) - with the promise of rectifying the problem and surprise surprise, 10 000 bonus Enrich miles.

I am however unable to divulge further the problem due to its confidential nature, suffice to mention that it was an on board medical emergency. The way the crew handled the incidence was a resounding reassurance that MH crew is still the best.

Kudos MH crew! :clapping:

Hey, it's the best reward that u can get from MH. It's not fair since i never been rewarded. Perhaps i should start to complain more instead of giving complements.

Sign in to follow this