MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Tamizi Hj Tamby

SBW on 8/09/2007

These photos were taken on Sept 8th,2007,as there were lots of traffic that day.The day itself was the H.E. The Governor of Sarawak Birthday,with celebration was held at Mukah.

Cityhopper Golf Golf arrives from BKI(T2).When these photos were taken,she was on her way back to BKI.I've already went onboard her on Sept 5th for BKI(T2)-SBW sector.

Photo sequences of Cityhopper Golf Golf

DSCN0952.jpg

DSCN0954.jpg

DSCN0955.jpg

DSCN0956.jpg

DSCN0957.jpg

DSCN0958.jpg

DSCN0959.jpg

DSCN0960.jpg

DSCN0961.jpg

Goodbye! Hope to see you in MASWings colour next month!

DSCN0963.jpg

PETRONAS Fuel Truck busying juicing in the hungry aircrafts with Jet A-1 juice

DSCN0964.jpg

Quebec November on gate 2.Besides the Quebec November,there were fleets of Hornbill Skyways helicopters,together with the Cessna Citation X

DSCN0965.jpg

Ground Equipments

DSCN0966.jpg

Then,Quebec Oscar arrives from KCH,with my cousin and also my aunty onboard

DSCN0967.jpg

DSCN0968.jpg

DSCN0969.jpg

DSCN0970.jpg

DSCN0971.jpg

DSCN0972.jpg

DSCN0973.jpg

DSCN0974.jpg

DSCN0975.jpg

However,due to the wet situation at the open field on gate 2 area,I was unable to take the shots of the Citation.On that flight,my aunty was relieved that she was discharged from SGH shortly before the fasting month!

That's all the photos,and do give comments!

MGA and MGB has already fully painted with MASwings colours, so, no worries that you can see it next month. A very nice Blue, green and glossy white paints. Almost like firefly. As for the logo, at one angle, you'll think it's a swan and in different angle, you'll see it as hornbill's head. :good:

MGA and MGB has already fully painted with MASwings colours, so, no worries that you can see it next month. A very nice Blue, green and glossy white paints. Almost like firefly. As for the logo, at one angle, you'll think it's a swan and in different angle, you'll see it as hornbill's head. :good:

mind

sung if you dont mind can snap a shot uh....??? thanks bro

mind

sung if you dont mind can snap a shot uh....??? thanks bro

second that. :)

Sung, mind to share some pix of it?

Great stuff there Tamizi,.... soon I reckon we can view shots from another Darksider I hope.... Sam, poison him kau kau at BKI or not??? kekekke :yahoo:

Great stuff there Tamizi,.... soon I reckon we can view shots from another Darksider I hope.... Sam, poison him kau kau at BKI or not??? kekekke :yahoo:

kambing tak cukup kuat la.