MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Norman

JetStar

Better keep it a 'closed' chapter...don't wanna be reminded :(

Baaaahhhh, they never returned your SD card ? In that case I was lucky, they even delivered the card at the McD, remember ? (where we saw that (Russian ?) blonde driving the expensive soft-top)....and "Pilipino ako" !!! :blink: :pardon:

LOL...PILIPINA AKO! She sure had the shock of her life!

Yeah...they didnt return mine...but im not complaining...there's PLENTY i haven't returned back to the Dubai Government... :rofl:

:sorry: ...did i remind u all with a sad story???if yes then i will apologize on that :sorry: .......i wouldn't if someone told me the real story....i mean not here...in personal la...maybe email or somewhere else....hehe....jk :lol: Edited by Louis L.

:sorry: ...did i remind u all with a sad story???if yes then i will apologize on that :sorry: .......i wouldn't if someone told me the real story....i mean not here...in personal la...maybe email or somewhere else....hehe....jk :lol:

eh Louis...relax mate!No need to appologize...! It could have happened to anybody

Wasn't that Norman coming to our rescue by phoning ATC tower ? :pardon:

for sure, is he. and i didn't forgot about that, don't worry. what i mean is do like that day. sorry for using wrong words on my previous post. :sorry:

wow vic, u got that one in bright sunny tuesday afternoon, eh? :good:

yup, weather was very good on JQ 2nd visit to MAS. far better than the 1st time JQ landed. B)

Nice Pic Victor!

I will pass on the link to it, to Micheil on his return!

thanks Liam... :D

Victor nice catch !!!Bring it more ok !!! :drinks: Canon 'Boleh' !!!! :clapping::drinks:

Canon sure going to rocks on..right Canon-ers? :good: