MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Khalil Abd Halim

August's Going Places...

An email I sent to Blu Inc (producer for MH Going Places) 2 months ago enquiring about subscription is still unanswerd to this day. Well, I was not expecting much, but shows the kind of organizations MAS appoints and do business with.

Hey my sis works at blu inc and she just got me a copy today at my request. :p

I suggest you write to the SQ customer service in S'pore who are alot more helpful.

As suggested by Mushrif and SV, I wrote to the Singapore customer service and got a response in less than 24hrs advising that a copy of SilverKris is on its way! :blink: Got it in this morning's post - it was sent from Singapore! ;) I am impressed!

Haha, HC Chai, happy for you....!

By the way, I had to cancel my trip to SIN, HKG and TWU as work and studies is getting busy! :(

actually... I haf Going Places for the past 3 issues laying on my office.... any1 wants to get 1? But no promises ...

Edited by Alex Oh

As suggested by Mushrif and SV, I wrote to the Singapore customer service and got a response in less than 24hrs advising that a copy of SilverKris is on its way! :blink: Got it in this morning's post - it was sent from Singapore! ;) I am impressed!

Mine is on its way as well..truly great customer service :)

Not just SQ has excellent customer service. AK replied to my email asking about subscribing to its magazine the very next day. MH does not know who is in charge for what with regards to its magazine publication.

Surprise Surprise! In my today's mail was a big envelope from Malaysian Airlines Marketing&Promotions Department, with a copy of August's Going Places magazine, together with a nice letter where they thank me for my interest and patronage... Now that's a nice move...

Sign in to follow this