Kangaroo 744 Longreach :yahoo:

oji.jpg

Dutchlady's Nose..

st.jpg

"Mackay Maiden"

vbr.jpg

Virgin's Nose :yahoo:

mackaymaiden.jpg

After Iggy left, Qantas 738 "Sharing the Spirit" (VH-VXO) landed but heat haze..TERRIBLE !! :angry: I'm getting this model soon..(Dragon Wings)

vh-vxo.jpg

Good catch, guys! Especially the TG royal barge. Nice!!! :D

Aiyah ... MIR. Itu QF A330-200 lah not A333. hehehe... Look like more and more new livery A332 is plying the PER-MEL and PER-SYD route.

SQ sent a revised livery one to PER? Any photos of it?

Thanks again guys for posting!

Aiyah ... MIR. Itu QF A330-200 lah not A333. hehehe... Look like more and more new livery A332 is plying the PER-MEL and PER-SYD route.

SQ sent a revised livery one to PER? Any photos of it?

Thanks for the correction bro :drinks: Yes, SQ sent a revised livery (SRQ) but i don't have a good shot of her bcs of the heat haze. Iggy might have a good shot of her. :)

Edited by MIR

Thanks for the correction bro :drinks: Yes, SQ sent a revised livery (SRQ) but i don't have a good shot of her bcs of the heat haze. Iggy might have a good shot of her. :)

Hehe, sorry bro, my heat haze is as bad as yours kekeke.. I'll try to post later but quality worst than PnS

Here's some more to add from the afternoon session

Trying out the construction site and found my guinea pig for settings

1024DSC_2997.jpg

A few more guinea pig shots.. and weather isnt helping much here <_>

1024DSC_3012.jpg

arrgghhh crappy wx.. where's the sun when u needed one?!!

1024DSC_3040.jpg

From the skies above, i move my attention to this poor fella, scapped and still being scrapped as i snapped on it

1024DSC_3060.jpg

And finally the sun came but it was patchy , thus uneven patches of light on this QF744 from syd which is the main subject of the afternoon

1024DSC_3065.jpg

Thereafter, we went to gate 4 and snapped away at a couple of freq visitors in Perth

1024DSC_3105.jpg

Uncle Pieters fav

1024DSC_3110.jpg

And also saw this dornier on take off but heavily cropped.. sorry for the quality

1024DSC_3081.jpg

And as shown by MIR, this is my version of the Virgin

1024bDSC_3124.jpg

And another common sight here

1024bDSC_3184.jpg

Cheers

Great shots Iggy :clapping: i like your fokker, its blue is quite nice :good:

Aduh...i heard that QF sent their 743 after we left yesterday.

I don't know if anyone on Malaysianwings is aware, we do have an aviation group down here in Perth, and there is also an enthusiasts news group call SpottingWA, hosted by Google Groups.

Cheers

Stuart

WOw, welcome to Malaysianwings Stuart.... and thanks for the info, didnt realise the existence of SpottingWA, will give it a look soon.. hope to spot with more Perth spotters .. cheers

MIR, no more from your CF card? hehehe

MIR, no more from your CF card? hehehe

Sorry mate..heat haze,pictures not worthy to share.hehehe.. Even the blue virgin didn't turn up good, how's your Blue VB?

Sorry mate..heat haze,pictures not worthy to share.hehehe.. Even the blue virgin didn't turn up good, how's your Blue VB?

Hehe.. if Canon heat haze, Nikon also heat haze lor.. not good at all.. even the SQ 777 NG!!

After exactly a month of drought in my spotting 'career', it was thunder storm yesterday. My bright weapon just fired like a machine gun. Hahaha... :D

Work-in-progress on runway 21, runway 24 was used for majority of arrivals and departure and it gave the opportunity some rather rare runway 24 departure shots. Imagine aircrafts climbing out like a rocket right in front of you. Amazing sight!! :yahoo: But then, that only limited aircrafts smaller than B767. Anything larger still depart on runway 21.

First, some specials.

Kiwi 137 landed on runway 24 and departed on rwy 21. Coming in from Ohakea Airbase, NZ, making a fuel stop at PERwhile en route to Minhad Airbase, UAE.

ZK-OKG_YPPH_051008.jpg

Powerful landing on 24.

VH-EBY_YPPH_051008.jpg

A must catch for me! Virgin Blue E-190 from Adelaide. It landed almost an hour early due to the start of day light saving in the eastern states.

VH-ZPF_YPPH_051008.jpg

Tripple Charlie. Sexy!

VH-CCC_YPPH_051008.jpg

Garuda power climb out of PER.

PK-GEH_YPPH_051008.jpg

QF B717.

VH-NXN_YPPH_051008.jpg

Thanks for viewing. More later. :)

Sport Aircraft Builders Club (Serpentine Airfield) Open Day 28.09.08

Enjoy!

T-28 Trojan VH-PFM

26.jpg

Stakken Z-21A Flitzer VH-SFF

44.jpg

Bucker Jungmann KI-86 Okasura VH-KIL

3.jpg

Wow.. this one is rare ... any info of what she's carrying ? There's a sudden surge in Perth spotters suddenly hehehe :drinks:

Arrgh.. tomorrow must go spot in the mornng before heading back hehehe.. since it's surpose to be fine weather ...

Edited by Jonathan Kong

Wow.. this one is rare ... any info of what she's carrying ? There's a sudden surge in Perth spotters suddenly hehehe :drinks:

Arrgh.. tomorrow must go spot in the mornng before heading back hehehe.. since it's surpose to be fine weather ...

I believe the Heavy Lift 727F was the temporary replacement for Air Australian 727F while it's away for maintenance.

Good luck with the weather. :D

Beautiful shots guys !! :clapping:

kianhong, did Kiwi 137 refuel at the terminal or at Bay 50? :good: :good:

BTW, great to meet up with local spotters Stuart and Greg (finally!). :drinks:

Nice pix there from Serpentine, Greg! :yahoo:

Here's a few more from yesterday afternoon. Photos taken in the late afternoon turn out to be sharp and no heat haze. Nice!

Second ANZ of the day. Scheduled New Zealand 175 service from Auckland.

ZK-NCI_YPPH_051008.jpg

Another powerful climb out of rwy 24.

VH-VXH_YPPH_051008.jpg

From Avalon.

VH-VQZ_YPPH_051008.jpg

Indonesia 735 going back to Jakarta.

PK-GGE_YPPH_051008.jpg

From Adelaide. Always good to see a Qantas B734.

VH-TJH_YPPH_051008.jpg

Two back to back B767 departure. The first one to Melbourne while the second one to Brisbane.

VH-OGM_YPPH_051008.jpg

VH-OGH_YPPH_051008.jpg

Thanks for viewing. :)

Awesome shots, kianhong ! :good: The Qantas B734 is quite rare in PER these days..

Managed to nail down this 743 from my car during the traffic lights were red !! :lol: Love those shiny engines

vh-ebw.jpg

Edited by MIR