MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
S V Choong

Dubai Airport 2010 preview

I have recently received the following pics by email and i would like to share with you guys. Hope you enjoy this.

DubaiAirport1.jpg

DubaiAirport2.jpg

DubaiAirport3.jpg

DubaiAirport4.jpg

DubaiAirport5.jpg

DubaiAirport6.jpg

DubaiAirport7.jpg

DubaiAirport8.jpg

DubaiAirport9.jpg

DubaiAirport10.jpg

DubaiAirport11.jpg

DubaiAirport12.jpg

Nation with too much money B)

Great design, looks like BKK one but this one less windows. So, they will hv check in building and the pax ride train to the terminal......excellent concept!

Edited by Seth K

thanks for sharing...at least the Emirates planes are the right scale to the airport model...the one that you get here in malaysia is horrible...the plane models scale are totally wrong...

Boo yah, love the design. I wonder what EK models are those, look more like DW.

Guest Fendy

1. where are all the other airlines? hahaha.

2. i wanna take it all home. is it winnable via some dubai duty free gimmick thingamie?

Nation with too much money B)

Great design, looks like BKK one but this one less windows. So, they will hv check in building and the pax ride train to the terminal......excellent concept!

Train? There's a train for the pax? Where?

As the check-in area is underneath the tarmac, I thought those were tractors with LD3s being loaded with bags.

Seth...

No trains bro...the entire pre-departure process is underground.

Fendy...

You can purchase those models from either the Emirates Gift Shop located on Sheikh Zayed Road (go google it)...or at all the Emirates Gift Kiosks littered throughout malls across Dubai. If you want...i can buy for you...but...comission... ;) =@

Also, there are no other airlines because the entire terminal will be dedicated to Emirates flights ONLY...all 'other' airlines have to operate from the existing terminal once this new terminal is up and running...shoo shoo MAS... :lol: :o

Fitri...

We have grass too...i'll post some pictures to complement my Dubai Marina photos. Also, by all means...check out www.emiratesgroupcareers.com ...im sure you'll find something that suits your expertise :D

Seth...

No trains bro...the entire pre-departure process is underground.

Opss sorry :sorry: Much better concept thou :drinks:

The best design airport i will say.

Simon, keep on eye on this model, may be someday they wanna thro it away............u know, ur planes might hv a new home :pardon:

Edited by Seth K

Sign in to follow this