MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Chan CS

MAS chided for ‘down-grading’

Guest redharahmad
I guess this "person" makes sure that the aircraft is good enough to be presented to the passengers that will come on board. Arrange pillows, align seatbelt, make sure barf bags are placed in the proper positions etc...

errrrrrr....what a redundant post! does the post really exist? Couldnt just the IFS of Chief Steward/Stewardess assume that role and save $$$$ for the company..

errrrrrr....what a redundant post! does the post really exist? Couldnt just the IFS of Chief Steward/Stewardess assume that role and save $$$$ for the company..

It is on top of the cleaning service lah...

Guest redharahmad
It is on top of the cleaning service lah...

haha k...so its just a glorified name...akin to Chief Sanitation Engineer :p

haha k...so its just a glorified name...akin to Chief Sanitation Engineer :p

I think Michael is entitled to his own opinion no matter how unreasonable it appear to other members. However, let's not make any statement bordering on personal insult to individual member in this forum. Mod, would you step in?

Edited by V Wong

I think Michael is entitled to his own opinion no matter how unreasonable it appear to other members. However, let's not make any statement bordering on personal insult to individual member in this forum. Mod, would you step in?

True that. Just because he doesn't have the same opinion does not give the right to the others to degrade him. Anyway, how good are you guys at what you do? It does not really matter how great a position you hold, what really matters is how well you do your job.

Would you say what you write face to face? :rolleyes:

Ok ok ok.. Maybe I was a tad too harsh on that poor fella.

But seriously, go get his MSN and talk to him. But only do it when you have time on a rainy afternoon with nothing much to do. Then perhaps you will understand my "frustration".

Ok ok ok.. Maybe I was a tad too harsh on that poor fella.

But seriously, go get his MSN and talk to him. But only do it when you have time on a rainy afternoon with nothing much to do. Then perhaps you will understand my "frustration".

He (Michael) is driving most of the freq Mwingers crazy...

Edited by FK Wong

Guest Michael

Ryan is just frustrated cause he doesn't understand how Idris Jala actually works.

I guess this "person" makes sure that the aircraft is good enough to be presented to the passengers that will come on board. Arrange pillows, align seatbelt, make sure barf bags are placed in the proper positions etc...

He added me on MSN many moons ago...and said he was a baker O_o

Back on AM days I put my MSN in my forum profile which was a HUGE mistake - a very hardcore MH-lover (not sure who he was) added me and he said nothing but how MH rocks and how other airlines, especially SQ suck whenever and wherever he was online...

After some time I decided I had enough of that and I blocked the user. And that's why I no longer put my MSN on MWings...

Hmm we will see about that.

Whoa does that sound like a threat? Come on mike...everyone in this forum i believe is here is to exchange their opinion on related matters..

But at the direction that you are going , it is not really pleasing everyone...Pls do try to be considerate.

Come on guys, where is the love? lol :lol:

still in my Black Eyed Peas CD :p

I will say my peace and then leave this thread (if I can help it). I understand the right to express an opinion, and everyone has the right to do it. However, the consequence of it becomes apparent when feathers are ruffled.

The seemingly stubborness of the person in question is remarkable. You know how we all like to be heard and we cannot just say what we feel like without having something to back you up. On one hand, the internet forum allows all of us a free-for-all slug fest. But there comes a time when real discussions also take place. We have had a fair share of both, I believe, and all of us try very hard to find a balance.

Yes we like to have a laugh at ourselves sometimes like the Black Eye Peas reference in the posts above.

However, when your contribution to the forum are just baseless one-liners ALL THE TIME (yes we get it, Idris Jala stood next to you. I also stood next to Nelson Mandela and Andy Lau... BIG DEAL?!), where is the value in such an input? While this might not be grounds for the moderators to send him a warning, I as a forum member will not keep mum about it.

Whether a baker or an airline employee, no one knows for sure. But entertaining? Sure it is. And I can foresee the one-liners continuing into the future until, who knows? He loses the use of all his limbs? Until Claire Bennett stops regenerating?

So long, farewell... It's time to say good bye...

However, when your contribution to the forum are just baseless one-liners ALL THE TIME (yes we get it, Idris Jala stood next to you. I also stood next to Nelson Mandela and Andy Lau... BIG DEAL?!), where is the value in such an input?

I can't see any posts (or receive any PMs for that matter) the person you're talking about might have made unless they're quoted in other people's posts. Praise be to the 'ignore user' function me thinks. ;)

Edited by Keith T

I can't see any posts (or receive any PMs for that matter) the person you're talking about might have made unless they're quoted in other people's posts. Praise be to the 'ignore user' function me thinks. ;)

Ditto :good: "ignore user" is the key button to press. Don't need to get upset about it and say good bye.....

Edited by S V Choong

Guest Michael

It is time to stop criticising me I am entitled to my own opinion and so is everybody else including Casper.

including Casper.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The friendly ghost?! :rofl:

Guest Michael

Hello just thought I should write from the lounge here in Perth it is where I am currently sitting I am going to fly out this arvo people.

It is time to stop criticising me I am entitled to my own opinion and so is everybody else including Casper.

I wouldn't agree on the idea to stop criticising , as long as you would like to voice out your opinions to the rest, we are very well entitled to criticize as well.

I am sure that this does not only apply to you only but to the rest as well.

Sign in to follow this