MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Cornelis Boersma

Düsseldorf Germany

Hi guys!

I want to share some nice additions to my photo archive. I made them last Saturday in Germany.

DADIC.jpg

Scandinavian Airlines retrobird. Is SAS flying to Asia? I believe they dont, but I can be wrong! Finnair is flying to Asia also a nice one from Europe. I have their MD11, also the Moomins, and the A340, now still need Santa :p

SAS.jpg

This Airbus A318 is one of the first Air France aircraft (I've seen) with a AirFrance-KLM sticker on the nose, while KLM is having those stickers on their aircraft a long time already.

IMG_4186.jpg

Regards,

Cornelis

Typical European Winter-weather, Gav :(

(sunrise around 8.45am and sunset around 4.30pm at this time of year)

The weather was not very good, correct. Now hope we get those aircraft again someday with sunlight, a big improval for pictures as you all know!

I saw on airliners.net A340s of SAS in Asia, I didnt knew. Never saw pictures of them there. I have all their 340s seen in CPH already :pardon:

Guest Fendy

love the retro colours. now if we could get a picture of that with the LH retro bird..... :clapping:

love the retro colours. now if we could get a picture of that with the LH retro bird..... :clapping:

You mean this one, Fendy ? :

th_SXF20may2006053.jpg

Not taken at DUS but at another German airport SXF on 20may2006 :pardon:

I've seen that LH retro A321 in Frankurt 1,5 years ago, happy me! Too bad it takes lots of money to get every aircraft you want! Cant I win the lottery? :hi: When you look at airliners.net there are a few photographers like Sam Chui who travel the entire world, I still want to figure out how they do it? Their job? Or very rich? Someboyd knows?

Scandinavian Airlines retrobird.

SAS.jpg

Love the retro SAS colours!

Nice aircraft behond the Air Madrid A330, Cornelis :pardon:

Love that Aeroflot TU-154M: taken from the railway-station, I guess ? :huh:

Yes, from railway. Sure nice A319s behind Air MAdrid! To badd MAD was in front. Was also an MAD 330 in LTU Hangar. And those two new Chinese baby busses are also ex Air Madrid. How come they said LTU wanted to take over Air Madrids operations a few months ago? Also spotted some nice babes this day. Any interested people for some pics? :p

No 4 holers?

Sure we had lots of them!

Here some examples :p :yahoo:

DAMGL.jpg

DAEWM.jpg

Here a co pilot trowing a bottle of water down for a thirsty captain.

ABBA.jpg

A hovering Heli

heli.jpg

Air Berlin flight attendent on the tarmac

girl1.jpg

Groundcrew.. YES ladies! I am going to apply for a job at Swissport handling for groundcrew as well :p

girl2.jpg

And one of them is making picture of me! :yahoo: Or is she photographing the Finnair A319? :sorry:

girl3.jpg

Nice and sunny shots, Cornelis; hope to see more :good:

Should have known you were there, for, I passed DUS airport on my way home from Sauerland last sunday :blink:

Nice and sunny shots, Cornelis; hope to see more :good:

Should have known you were there, for, I passed DUS airport on my way home from Sauerland last sunday :blink:

More ladies or more aircraft? :p

Ahh I'll get to EHAM/AMS again in a few weeks I think, have to get the 767 flying for SLM and have a nice day abroad. So maybe you are working are whatever, but would be cool to meet up someday this year. ;)

More ladies or more aircraft? :p

Ahh I'll get to EHAM/AMS again in a few weeks I think, have to get the 767 flying for SLM and have a nice day abroad. So maybe you are working are whatever, but would be cool to meet up someday this year. ;)

Those shots under the bright sunlight look really nice.

I want more ladies and aircraft as well :lol:

Sign in to follow this