MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Robert

KUL AK departure/arrive info

I've trying to find an online arrivals/departures information for Air Asia flights at KLIA. For some reason the main page doesnt show any AK flights.

On another note AK33 Manila Clark to KL is delayed by almost 7 hours today. A friend has been stuck at the airport all day and none too pleased :angry:

KLIA website only show flight information for all flight operating from main terminal, thus you won't be able to see any AK flights as they operate from LCCT. Maybe you can call AK call center to check things out.

Well when travelling with LCC alway remember you pay for what you get. Must always pray hard no serious delay or flight cancellation.

KLIA website only show flight information for all flight operating from main terminal, thus you won't be able to see any AK flights as they operate from LCCT. Maybe you can call AK call center to check things out.

Well when travelling with LCC alway remember you pay for what you get. Must always pray hard no serious delay or flight cancellation.

Thanks...

Regarding your 2nd point - totally agree and thats why I dont like to LCC if I can help it

Regarding your 2nd point - totally agree and thats why I dont like to LCC if I can help it

Me too :good: , will only fly with LCC if the airfare is dirt cheap compared to full service carrier. If not I won't mind paying the extras flying with full service carrier :drinks: .

I've trying to find an online arrivals/departures information for Air Asia flights at KLIA. For some reason the main page doesnt show any AK flights.

Try going to AirAsia's website, that will work B)

Try going to AirAsia's website, that will work B)

Hi Andrew do you mind sharing with us how to get the updated flight information from AK website?

Hi Andrew do you mind sharing with us how to get the updated flight information from AK website?

I don't mind.

Now, I use the flight schedule side of AirAsia's website:

Step 1: Go to AirAsia's website

Step 2: On the bar on the bottom of AK's logo, click on "flight info" and click on "Flight Schedule:"

IPB Image

Step 3: Go on the bottom of the page choose your departure airport, arriving airport, and month of travel:

IPB Image

Step 4: Click "Search"

Step 5: View the flights:

IPB Image

** :pardon: If you want to see the actual times. go to the flight booking side :pardon: **

Andrew, I think you misunderstood what Robert want. What he want is updated live flight information like this:

http://www.klia.com.my/index.php?ch=1&pg=161

http://www.changiairport.com/changi/en/fli...re/?__locale=en

AK website just doesn't have the live flight status function, what are you showing is just the flight schedule.

On another note AK33 Manila Clark to KL is delayed by almost 7 hours today. A friend has been stuck at the airport all day and none too pleased :angry:

Your second line is the answer to the question on the first line. :drinks:

With that sort of delay, the less known the better. =@

Edited by Radzi

I flew 2 sectors of AK early this month. The outbound sector was the earliest flight available, while the return sector was the last flight available. Both sectors departed on time, so I was quite pleased.

Your second line is the answer to the question on the first line. :drinks:

With that sort of delay, the less known the better. =@

Correct I wanted live flight info. I didnt pick him up in the end so he took a taxi. The cause of the delay - techical problems. Maybe I'm being harsh to AK becuase MAS can go to pieces when there is a problem however it seems that all too often there is a serious delay with AK.

Sign in to follow this