MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sneeze Lam

HKSAR GFS vs Hill Fire

Today is the Chung Yeung Festival, people in Hong Kong would like to climb up to hill and worship with their ancestors. However, many of them have "carelessly" leave the fire after that. Therefore, every C.Y. Festival, I can easily see such views as below:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

The aboves are having a better quality, if any of you are interested with those poor quality photos.

You are welcome to speak up, and I will edit and post here.

Sneeze revealed himself at last :yahoo: :yahoo:

Excellent choppers shots! I really like the one whe it swings the bucket(2nd), very cool, does the swing effect the heli movement? Keep it more coming! :)

Edited by Seth K

Sneeze revealed himself at last :yahoo: :yahoo:

Excellent choppers shots! I really like the one whe it swings the bucket(2nd), very cool, does the swing effect the heli movement? Keep it more coming! :)

Seth, you sure that is me?! :rofl: :rofl:

I will edit some more bad quality photos of the series later. Since I am tired now , wannt have a nap :sorry:

Did you capture the fire....??? BTW... nice shots... :good:

No I haven't, since the fire covered by the houses as you can see for the first photo

:(

Thanks however :drinks: :drinks:

waaa.. looks exactly like the GFS puma heli colour.. i watched it from a HK drama series which I dont remember the title as I'm not chinese ed.

waaa.. looks exactly like the GFS puma heli colour.. i watched it from a HK drama series which I dont remember the title as I'm not chinese ed.

「隨時候命」(SEMPER PARATUS)

Official Website: http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/always_ready/story/index.html in Chinese

Next coming topic:

MFM spotting and Zhuhai Airshow

IPB Image

I was in MFM and zhuhai last yr...great place..didnt know Zhuhai was a venue for airshow at that time but now...I will go but not this year lah...

Hope to see you around Sneeze....

I was in MFM and zhuhai last yr...great place..didnt know Zhuhai was a venue for airshow at that time but now...I will go but not this year lah...

Hope to see you around Sneeze....

Next Zhuhai Airshow will be held on Nov 4 - 9 2008, with the last 3 days for public.