MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Kevin Teh

Orange in the Haze

and interrogate me for that...:mellow:

Are you referring to someone at somewhere ? :p

Are you referring to someone at somewhere ? :p

Hahaha..lots of hinting going on here... :rofl:

Huh? :blink: I was refering to the fed...

Hahaha..lots of hinting going on here... :rofl:

and I was refering to Oscar Mike Delta Bravo :pardon:

and I was refering to Oscar Mike Delta Bravo :pardon:

"Arabic tea for you...?" :rofl: :lol:

"Arabic tea for you...?" :rofl: :lol:

Yes, please, but Kenyan coffee ain't bad either :drinks:

Yes, please, but Kenyan coffee ain't bad either :drinks:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...How was it bro? Direct from Kenya the last time I was there....sure hope the other souvenirs were well liked :D

:o They do that at Oscar Mike Delta Bravo?? Geez... *cold sweat*

They dont just tell you to move off...they bring you in for about 18 hours worth of interrogation where they aim to find out every single detail about your life...from the results of your great grandfather's sonogram to the type of rims your 2nd cousin twice removed uses on his Lerun bicycle. After that...they make you sign a document where you promise to never ever ever ever EVER take photos of planes in the United Arab Emirates (unless its the airshow..or u have written permission ; which i have conveniently stashed in my wallet :) ).

Needless to say... I learnt the hard way...and unfortunately Pieter was around with me...so he got it as well. But one things for sure...the dinner that night was absolutely fantastic even if i do say so myself..right Pieter? :good

Tony...my advice is this. Dont sacrifice your freedom to spot over a few aircraft which might seem to be extremely photogenic owing to their rarity (now Pieter's REALLY gonna hate me for directing this towards his orange baby..). Once that privelege has been removed...it will probably never come back. Spot wisely mate...dont wanna hear of you going through what Pieter and I did.

Tony...my advice is this. Dont sacrifice your freedom to spot over a few aircraft which might seem to be extremely photogenic owing to their rarity (now Pieter's REALLY gonna hate me for directing this towards his orange baby..). Once that privelege has been removed...it will probably never come back. Spot wisely mate...dont wanna hear of you going through what Pieter and I did.

Roger that.

Can't make it to Orange's departure, so whatever the Feds think~! :p

....sure hope the other souvenirs were well liked :D

Yes, the 'seven natural colours of sands' is prominently on display in the living-room ;)

Yes, the 'seven natural colours of sands' is prominently on display in the living-room ;)

Nice :good:! Dont you worry...i'll bring more goodies this winter :drinks: