user posted image

Want to be a grass cutter? I want biggrin.gif

user posted image

Some shots from my collection:

user posted image

Want to be a grass cutter? I want biggrin.gif

18247[/snapback]

Seems like going to crash and lost altitude laugh.gif

BUt nice pic! LOVING MALAYSIAN AIRLINES!

ps: DElwin..when u go go interview for grass cutter..ring me up ok? laugh.gif

Edited by Min Chun

Seems like going to crash and lost altitude  laugh.gif

BUt nice pic! LOVING MALAYSIAN AIRLINES!

ps: DElwin..when u go go interview for grass cutter..ring me up ok?  laugh.gif

18274[/snapback]

T-shirt = RM15

Jeans & Hat = RM45

Grass cutting Machine = RM150

Diesel = Rm20

Blown away by the jetblast = Priceless ..... laugh.gif

Edited by Edwin Yii

T-shirt = RM15

Jeans & Hat = RM45

Grass cutting Machine = RM150

Diesel = Rm20

Blown away by the jetblast = Priceless ..... laugh.gif

18280[/snapback]

hmm...smelling the heat = priceless too!

not bad..good dealf or me..when can i start wokring? laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

Wow, I love those sunset effects on the b734, apa tidak ajak me ah.. hehe.. previous shots i reckon.. But when u do go, ring me up ok.. love the company bah.. smile.gif I'll upload one that has Sam Chui style shots, but celaka the fence.. haha. you'll see what i mean when i upload it by weekend, haven't edit yet blink.gif

And Delwin, no MRD on Fridays too.. checked her on landing near Stutong area and luckily it wasn't her, cos I dont have the distance.. unsure.gif

Nice shots Ignatius, but the fence really kacau.

Anyway, the shots I posted was taken before I know you anyway, except for the Batavia Air shot

Here it is, //

user posted image

Enjoy..  smile.gif

18433[/snapback]

Ignatiuscan i know where was u standing when u take this MH777 shot? Is is taken in Penang Bayan Lepas Intl Airport right? When(time) i can see MH777 in Bayan Lepas Intl Airport? Thanks

Min Chun,

It was taken in KCH, near the TUDM base. The old design is similar to PEN anyway

Min Chun,

It was taken in KCH, near the TUDM base. The old design is similar to PEN anyway

18456[/snapback]

I think it In KHC tooo.. the Roof of Terminal look A bit Brown.. And the ATC TOwer Realy CLose to Terminal.. Ya. THE Old Design SImilar to PEN.. Maybe That Time Want to Save Some Money. laugh.gif

Min Chun,

18456[/snapback]

I remember this spot VERY well! laugh.gif

My foot got stuck in the mud...Delwin almost fell face first into the lalang...and Nick was chuckling away from the roadside... laugh.gif

blink.gif

Gosh! It isn't Penang! btw..anybody knows when can i see a MH777 taking off or landing in Penang Bayan Lepas Intl Airport?

18520[/snapback]

can!

you wait i become billionare, i charter 777 go visit PEN.

=P

I tought it was Penang too at first, but did;nt realise it was KCH till you guys say.

Share Some Money WIth All Members Here.. We Charter Aircraft Not FLight Cause We Have A Capt and F/O Here No Worries !!!! biggrin.gif 737-800 Would Be Perfect.

Ya, it does look like Bayan Lepas, hehe.. never knew Penang and Kch is so much in common.. haha.. Might need to get ontop of my car roof to clear the fence. .. never try before.. later everyone looking at me instead of plane!! ohmy.gif blink.gif

Delwin, is the first T7 you posted taken from the viewing area at the terminal? I mean the angle you shot it at.. Clueless hhehe.. Wonderful shot, if only the weather is brighter, dry.gif

Delwin, is the first T7 you posted taken from the viewing area at the terminal? I mean the angle you shot it at.. Clueless hhehe.. Wonderful shot, if only the weather is brighter, dry.gif

18534[/snapback]

Yes, it was taken at the viewing gallery which no longer exists now sad.gif , only a small gallery with purple-tinted glass mad.gif . I kinda love the shot but as you say, the weather $%##@#. What to do, KCH always rain/cloudy in the evenings

Here's another of my favourite, nice weather, nice a/c Enjoy.. Women on Finals on Runway 25... user posted image

Summore from WBGG, closeups

user posted image

ANd anyone of you remember that this plane sumhow made an emergency landing during night time? This is a shot the very next day.. I dunno what happen to the nose.. A shot that I almost forgotten I ever took hehe tongue.gif

user posted image

This one pulak, dunno who tear the beautiful Layang layang?! I wonder if it has been fixed?! unsure.gif

user posted image

This one seems to be cool, my first night shot of B734 on take offs.. sorry for the quality.. wink.gif

user posted image

Time does fly sometimes guys.. It happens all the times hehe.. laugh.gif tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Enjoy.. Cheers..

Edited by ignatius

Sign in to follow this