MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Andrew David

Malaysian Wings Spotting on 27th June

here is a picture of the two siblings  :D

DSC_3492.jpg

369[/snapback]

Azahan's special 'jeans'...no photo's of those? :D

HAHA...stylish gilerr.. He's posing oso! He looks like a D70 model!

Great stuff Azahan!

does anyone knows where my brother is...? :huh:

382[/snapback]

Working? He had some work in Bangi (IIRC) last nite..which is why he couldn't join us for makan. Phone tak on ke?

DSCF0010.jpg

there it is

373[/snapback]

HHHHHhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm....... :rolleyes:

Now it is difficult for me to choose whether SHARAPOVA or ........ :wub: but whatever it is Gavin, don't worry you're still in my heart :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Fendy

dndazahan8hd.jpg

'do not disturb' azahan :lol:

zahan4qe.jpg

runway is the other way,bro! :lol:

woi8ke.jpg

"woi! you blocking my shot laaa...." haha.. look at his eyebrows. smell what the rock is cooking? :lol:

tkblur0dn.jpg

my sifu in action... but seconds later he say "sh*t... blur!" :lol:

go spotting so stylo man

if u guys lookat our newest member which is located towards the bottom of the main page . the guy Marcy Shimura , he's the guy that was spotting with us at the weather centre

Hello, everybody.

It is Shimura whom there was in Observation Hill together.

Radzi,Gavin,Fendy and Azahan thank you very much. In addition, let's meet you again!

Air Atlanta Cargo B747-200F TF-ARP 26/Jun/2005 14R

742nc.jpg

Thai Airways A330-300 HS-TEF New colors 26/Jun/2005 14L

333nc.jpg

Malaysian Airlines B747-400 9M-MPD 27/Jun/2005

744spl.jpg

Guest Fendy

very nice pics! very nice to meet you too, and hope we can go together again in the future!

AARGH...I miss that spot very much.:(

Your pics make me feel like going there again lah.

Come come! But err...next time...dont bring your friends ciplak camera ah! The wan that died b4 u could take any good shots! :D

my 'special jeans aaa.....what? ok whaaaat. sexy whaaaaat.

hehe......can say whatever you want guys. as long as i got few good nose shots and briyani, i am cool! shaparova would have preferred mine over her expensive tennis gear. phil knight of nike would have added the swoosh logo on the lower front of my special jeans.

hello shimura. arigato...........hope you had a good flight to narita. your nite shot 'papa delta'.........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................................................

well guys, just got back meeting up with our flight sim commander ...brader nizam. took him for a 5min ride on my 787. took off from armada hotel at 2200 and landed at restoran nasi kandar penang on the other side of federal highway. return flight at 0125.

2 fried maggi mee, 2 milo, 2 ice tea, 1 teh tarik, 1 teh tarik halia ('ginger'), 1 water......about 12 cigarettes......... B) thanx nizam for footing the tab.

our boss gavin too tired to join. and our dear imran k. having tea with his auntie instead. :blink:

Shimura,

That night-shop of Papa Delta is awesome :o

You even got the anti-collision light: very well done :)

my 'special jeans aaa.....what? ok whaaaat. sexy whaaaaat.

hehe......can say whatever you want guys. as long as i got few good nose shots and briyani, i am cool! shaparova would have preferred mine over her expensive tennis gear. phil knight of nike would have added the swoosh logo on the lower front of my special jeans. 

hello shimura. arigato...........hope you had a good flight to narita.  your nite shot 'papa delta'.........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................................................

well guys, just got back meeting up with our flight sim commander ...brader nizam. took him for a 5min ride on my 787. took off from armada hotel at 2200 and landed at restoran nasi kandar penang on the other side of federal highway. return flight at 0125.

2 fried maggi mee, 2 milo, 2 ice tea, 1 teh tarik, 1 teh tarik halia ('ginger'), 1 water......about 12 cigarettes......... B)  thanx nizam for footing the tab.

our boss gavin too tired to join. and our dear imran k. having tea with his auntie instead. :blink:

505[/snapback]

Aiseh..my transport had no petrol + had a presentation so...had to go with auntie laa... :p Nvm...I had 1 Garlic Naan...1 Tosai...1 Koay Teow Goreng...and 3 Kopi Ais...bill = 12 ringgit only!! :D :D

Azahan...free for teh today? I pumped up my bicycle's tyres...should be able to reach armada :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where you bought your jeans? My girlfriend sure nampak seksi in one of those... :D

hmmm .. effendy's going to have something to say about that ..

519[/snapback]

I'm waiting for his sarcastic remark...maybe it'll come by 6 pm... :p

Guest Fendy
hmmm .. effendy's going to have something to say about that ..

519[/snapback]

what! :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this