MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
S V Choong

Yet another Auckland spotting

Hey Samuel, Yes Very True..Every single One..But over here in AKL, A few of them are Quite Racist..Not all, Only 1 or 2..Some are really nice and don't mind..These are the one's that are like to see driving up and Down.. :lol: :lol:

Hey Kelvin, Thanks man..Glad u liked the EK shots..Was just Trying sumthing new out..Yes got myself a New Camera..So still learning..Hopefully will go to the Airport this Saturday..So stay Tune for More pics comming this Weekend..

Raj..u should edit it and try j.net! some of the photos..should get uploaded!

Before u jump into hasty conclusion, let's just think of them as doing their job. I don't think they are racist....

Hey SV, Trust me man, I saw the same guy twice..Once when i was Spotting with this White guy he ddin't say Anything, But when i was bymyself he told me to go away..That's is Straight up Racist man..I didn't say all of them are tho..Some are.And i know some are doing their Job..But why is it that When i white dude Goes Spotting 1 out of the 10 times he goes spotting, Only once he get's Chased away, But if Some like me goes spotting, i would probably be chased away 5 out of that 10 times..

Raj..u should edit it and try j.net! some of the photos..should get uploaded!

Hey Edwin, I have tried..Only 1 or 2 have got accepted..I didn't time some shots Properlly and not too good at Editing as well..Still just a Beginner..But when my Shots get Rejected, I learn from my Mistakes and Learn how to Improve..Some of my Shots were already Overexposed.. :lol: :lol:

raj, nice photo from your new Kodak....:good:

Hey Kevin, Thanks man..Hope to join the Darksider's Some day.. :D

Edited by Raj

Hey Guys,

Was at the Airport his Morning to Pick up a Friend and did a little bit of Spotting..Here are the Pics..

Finally I got a decent shot of MAS, But bloody Air NZ 763's tail was in the Way..TK flew this Plane back to KUL with Radzi onboard..TK requested for Maximum Security onboard.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IPB Image

Tail Shot

IPB Image

Air New Zealand 763..Cargo Door's Open

IPB Image

2 Air New Zealand Jumbo's Chilling at the Ramp..Will Depart out at Night to US & Europe

In the BAckground u can see Construction has Already Began for the New Runway..

IPB Image

AKL Control Tower with CX A343 Comming in to Land

IPB Image

CX A343 Arriving from Sneeze Home Base..This shot if For u Sneeze and Chaity as i Know u like shots with the Ocean in the Background.. :D

IPB Image

Thai's Flying Pencil parked at Stand 83..About 4 more hours till Departure Time

IPB Image

Air NZ 777..ZK-OKC..

IPB Image

IPB Image

Nice to meet you Raj,

Nice catch of the 777.

Maximum security...due to max load on the 777!!! did you see me rotating? :D

c u guys again someday in AKL.

That was a bit of a MWings gathering at AKL...

Hope to see you guys again! Especially TK and Radzi.

Will email the photo if anyone is interested, just PM me :D

Raj, nice capture espeacially the air New Zealand because cannot catch in KUL!!!!! :)

Hey Andrew, Thanks for the Comment..

Hopefully in the Future Air NZ does decide to Fly to AKL since MAS has Reduced it's Frequency

Nice to meet you Raj,

Nice catch of the 777.

Maximum security...due to max load on the 777!!! did you see me rotating? :D

c u guys again someday in AKL.

Hey TK,

Was great To meet you too..

Was the flight Full???

Nah man, didn't see u rotating..I had left earlier as my Friend Came out earlier so i Had to Leave..

Will try my best to see u rotating off the Next time you come..

Hopefully you come during our School Holidays.. :D

SV,

When u gonna get ur self a DSLR or SLR man??

Can't wait till u get one..

SV,

When u gonna get ur self a DSLR or SLR man??

Can't wait till u get one..

I have got my Sony Alpha catalogue from Sony Style to start with. But don't know when I am going to press the button yet :D

Will email the photo if anyone is interested, just PM me

Sorry to mislead you guys.....

Was meant to say if anyone in the picture is interested I could email it to them. Some people in the photo are not member of MWings, therefore I will not email to just anyone without everyone's consent(everyone in the photo that is) as that actually involves privacy. Sorry guys!