MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Tamizi Hj Tamby

Dream a crash (from A.net forum thread)

I dreamed Bush Air Force One fly to Mount Kinabalu and crash, let see what happen next week!

Edited by Seth K

Some dreams are vision to future, either it's direct or indirect. most of the vision is true and will happen. the topic might be crazy and some people think it's crazy, but it did happen to me a lot.

some dream of crash that i have:

TWA 8 00

Swiss MD-11 (1998)

AA A300 over new york

Helios 737

and a lot more, except 9/11

I do trust the dreams taht i have

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

Some dreams are vision to future, either it's direct or indirect. most of the vision is true and will happen. the topic might be crazy and some people think it's crazy, but it did happen to me a lot.

some dream of crash that i have:

TWA 8 00

Swiss MD-11 (1998)

AA A300 over new york

Helios 737

and a lot more, except 9/11

I do trust the dreams taht i have

Azuddin

The TWA Flight 8 00 incident is quite eerie one...she was exploded while on air.For the Swissair MD-11,sure it's a short circuit problem.

Edited by Tamizi TS

Interesting topic! Let me share my experiences.

On 9/11 - I was form 5 at the time and was having a special tuition class that night. Suddenly, while the tuition was underway, something just flashed through my mind and I was stunned for a moment, then I turned my head to a friend and told him "look at the news tomorrow; the British parliment building has collapsed." I said with confidence, not even knowing what I was saying. When I realized I just said something, I thought to myself "what silly thing I am saying! I said with confidence?" It turned out, the next day I found from the newspaper was that the twin-tower has collapsed. What a tragic, and I was perplexed, in fact!

On the Lion crash in Indonesia - I was boarding MH 7 to KL from Penang that afternoon. Next to us was a Lion a/c. It suddenly came to me that a plane is gonna crash in Indonesia the following week. The next thing I knew was that an a/c belonging to Lion has crashed, which is of the same model as that I saw. I wonder if it was that a/c I saw. Tragic...

These are the two I can recall at this moment. There are more similar incidents, though not related to aviation disaster. To be honest, those become-real visions really haunt me during my early ages; it still haunt me, but I am starting to be immuned. I have prayed a lot on this area, and I hope it will never happen again.

:( :( :sorry:

Interesting topic! Let me share my experiences.

On 9/11 - I was form 5 at the time and was having a special tuition class that night. Suddenly, while the tuition was underway, something just flashed through my mind and I was stunned for a moment, then I turned my head to a friend and told him "look at the news tomorrow; the British parliment building has collapsed." I said with confidence, not even knowing what I was saying. When I realized I just said something, I thought to myself "what silly thing I am saying! I said with confidence?" It turned out, the next day I found from the newspaper was that the twin-tower has collapsed. What a tragic, and I was perplexed, in fact!

On the Lion crash in Indonesia - I was boarding MH 7 to KL from Penang that afternoon. Next to us was a Lion a/c. It suddenly came to me that a plane is gonna crash in Indonesia the following week. The next thing I knew was that an a/c belonging to Lion has crashed, which is of the same model as that I saw. I wonder if it was that a/c I saw. Tragic...

These are the two I can recall at this moment. There are more similar incidents, though not related to aviation disaster. To be honest, those become-real visions really haunt me during my early ages; it still haunt me, but I am starting to be immuned. I have prayed a lot on this area, and I hope it will never happen again.

:( :( :sorry:

Whoa...what an scary experience.BTW,Thanks for sharing your experience together with fellow MWingers.

Teoh, guess I am the same as you but in different way. I often dreamed of something I do in my daily life and then it will happen a few weeks later - deja Vu. I often go to places and do the exact thing, then I will have a mind flash - just telling myself that the scene was in the dream a few weeks ago!

I hardly dreamed of air crashes. The only time that I dreamed of was the crash of a MAS 777 just before 9M-MRJ's tailstrike at ZRH. In the dream I was so upset about the crash of my national carrier, but fortunately it was a tail strike. When I saw the news at A.net, I just can't believe it. I guess I was a little bit shocked. :o

Edited by S V Choong

Teoh, guess I am the same as you but in different way. I often dreamed of something I do in my daily life and then it will happen a few weeks later - deja Vu. I often go to places and do the exact thing, then I will have a mind flash - just telling myself that the scene was in the dream a few weeks ago!

I hardly dreamed of air crashes. The only time that I dreamed of was the crash of a MAS 777 just before 9M-MRJ's tailstrike at ZRH. In the dream I was so upset about the crash of my national carrier, but fortunately it was a tail strike. When I saw the news at A.net, I just can't believe it. I guess I was a little bit shocked. :o

Choong, I have the same experiences as you did. Sometimes I could just realized that "I thought I've experienced this before?" It's always very, very vivid, and to be honest I am very disturbed everytime. It's really "deja vu!" :(

My... lots of people with premonition ability. :o

SV,

This sounds very familiar here :) Instead of recalling having them few weeks ago, I totally can't recall when I dreamt this. Just I know either I done this exactly before or I dreamt it before.

And nope never has aircrash dreams before.

Edited by Adrian M

i also would like to share this scary experience that i have. It's not dream but it happen in a photo. I was visiting Manhattan in end of 1995, the WTC is still standing that time. after visiting manhattan, i went back to the mainland and went to liberty riverwalk. i take some photos of manhattan from there. most photos is perfect but one of them has the WTC a bit blurry but everything surrounding is perfect, except the WTC. it also strange thatthe tower was there, then once when i blink my eyes and see, the tower is gone and reappear when i blink again.

i think it must be crazy. i ask one of my friend who is very psycho on superstition and mystic stuff, i tell him about what i see and show him the photo. but he couldn't translate anything about this.

the answer came on 9/11/2001 :(

"EARLY WARNING"

lately, i do have a dream about an AK 737 had a blow tyre when landing at KLIA. not just the tyre, but also broke the landing gear. it's the left main gear.

Azuddin

Choong, I have the same experiences as you did. Sometimes I could just realized that "I thought I've experienced this before?" It's always very, very vivid, and to be honest I am very disturbed everytime. It's really "deja vu!"

Teoh and Adrian, that's what I felt as well..... :lol:

i also would like to share this scary experience that i have. It's not dream but it happen in a photo. I was visiting Manhattan in end of 1995, the WTC is still standing that time. after visiting manhattan, i went back to the mainland and went to liberty riverwalk. i take some photos of manhattan from there. most photos is perfect but one of them has the WTC a bit blurry but everything surrounding is perfect, except the WTC. it also strange thatthe tower was there, then once when i blink my eyes and see, the tower is gone and reappear when i blink again.

i think it must be crazy. i ask one of my friend who is very psycho on superstition and mystic stuff, i tell him about what i see and show him the photo. but he couldn't translate anything about this.

the answer came on 9/11/2001 :(

"EARLY WARNING"

lately, i do have a dream about an AK 737 had a blow tyre when landing at KLIA. not just the tyre, but also broke the landing gear. it's the left main gear.

Azuddin

Azuddin you have the photo with you? share with us the scary photo ya.

sorry zealich, i already get rid of the photo. it's freaking me out after 9/11. i will see if i can find the negatives

Azuddin

IIRC I saw that pix, he showed me once :( :yahoo:

IIRC I saw that pix, he showed me once :( :yahoo:

i did? didn't remember doing that :blink:

Azuddin

Last night I got a weird dream. And I was standing in the middle of spacey airport terminal and people just started to dance around. Woke up with a dozen of question marks floating around my head saying whatta hell of a weird crazy world is that.

After that, that's not all, I washed my face, starting to eat my cereal and on the tv at the same time, I left the astro at MTV ch71 before go to bed. I almost choked on my cereal and to my shock when the TV is on, this music video is showing EXACTLY what I dream last night!! Minus away the lead singer in the dream. The weirdest thing is, I never seen the MV before in my life. The song titled 'Pilots' some more. I'm so darn confused. :blink: :wacko:

I found it in youtube again just now. Can't believe my eyes.

Goldfrapp - Pilots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suSz1ugqe0A