Sign in to follow this  
Ibrahim

Malaysian History In Aviation

Just Wanted To Share Some Of Information here... let learn History !!!! :lol:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Ibrahim

I never like to study Sejarah back in secondary school. Well, this is an exception though :lol:

I hate learning history too, I think most of it has no points, and my teacher keep telling me "You learn history to get the joke", so I go like, "Sure whatever dude". I really think Malaysian Gov.(and US etc.) to introduce alternative history class like Aviation. This can help people has interest in aviation field and fill the pilot jobs in MAS(who need pilots) and increase MW members rapidly.

Sekian, terima kasih. :)

they should include aviation history in history silibus. what we always have here is damn bloody politics in the silibus. come on, politics not gonna help us recognize who we are. It's like one of government way to brainwash the students.

Azuddin

they should include aviation history in history silibus. what we always have here is damn bloody politics in the silibus. come on, politics not gonna help us recognize who we are. It's like one of government way to brainwash the students.

Azuddin

Governement got to do what the government got to do ;)

Governement got to do what the government got to do ;)

and we students got to do what we got to do :)

for me, i really enjoy history subject like about important event, war and situation. but not the politic parts. When i take US history class in high school, there's the "First flight" in the silibus and we also get to learn more about the type of plane which were used in war surh as B-29, F-18, P-51 and more

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

"1956 - Upgrading of Kuala Lumpur Airport at Sungai Besi to International Airport.."

http://www.aircraft-charter-world.com/airp...ia/malaysia.htm

Can anybody confirm that Sg Besi actual full-length runway (not including the present displaced tresholds) end-to-end is 6100ft? Longer than WMKI, so can possibly accomodate 737s :huh:

From what I know, the runway is 5,400 feet long end to end. With the current threshhold displacement on the 22 end, the usable length may have been reduced to only 4500 feet or less. The latest AIP will probably have the actual data.

Sure, tell that to them <_>

like they going to listen

Sign in to follow this