MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
T Azahan

Glory Glory LCCT- The King's Visit

Hey not to bad for a LCCT..

I really like it..

Certainly looks better than SUbang T3... :lol:

HeheheheHe.. It Low Cost.. A Little bit Better than Puduraya.. Wakakakaka... :p

hey azahan and jon...you guys rock..i neever expected something as wonderful as this....well...TF idol..so...thats why i am being soo excited bout it.......if only i could ever meet him one day..it owuld be amazing

hey azahan and jon...you guys rock..i neever expected something as wonderful as this....well...TF idol..so...thats why i am being soo excited bout it.......if only i could ever meet him one day..it owuld be amazing

he is very humble sanjay. he works hard and he rocks hard too. i am sure u will bump into him soon. if we happen to meet him, i shall introduce him to you! i am going to meet him quite soon as he has asked me and jon to fill up his empty side wall with AK pictures.

i am going to meet him quite soon as he has asked me and jon to fill up his empty side wall with AK pictures.

2 Million punya Pic kaaa Azahan.. HeheheheHe :lol:

What A Great Project Azahan And JK get from Mr.Tony. Good Luck Azahan and JK.. He Sure Amaze with you guyz.. Pics..

Edited by Ibrahim

! i am going to meet him quite soon as he has asked me and jon to fill up his empty side wall with AK pictures.

That is what I call PRO!

Now his men will have no reason at all to be stealing pictures from the internet.

Edited by Radzi

azahan any possiblity of introducing him to us....well i would really..do anything to meet him...as i said..i've been interested in this guy for a really long time....well maybe u could organise an AK hq tour for Mwings members..that would be nice...

excellent job once again from the 2 masters! :D

I think AK official affiliate ( & photographers) is a possibility? :rolleyes: :D

why not try get Datuk TF to sponsor the site as well, whilst you're at it !!

Hurm.. MWs Will Be In Red.. :p