MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
RaymondT

MAB Orders 10 Boeing 737 MAX 10 with Lie-Flat Business Class Seats

AK are the giants in Malaysia

they definitely make a dent on the premium market here

Even meals on AK are better than MH.

I can see even government sector employees on official travel are increasingly inclined to book on AK within domestic sectors especially when MH frequency now less than AK in many routes and AK's point to point (no KL transit) as being a plus factor.

MAB doesn't has the cost structure, corporate culture, management talents or discipline to compete with AK head on. ME3 show, the market is far greater than domestic and demand exist outside LCC. For the long term survival and profitability, MAB needs to get out from the coconut shell to carve a slice market share from AK, ME3, SQ, TG, CX, etc. Believe MAB needs a CEO who has strong will, vision, influence and stay long enough to see through changes.

CZ and MF foods portion, variety and presentation on domestic sectors is better than MH regional snack box.

Edited by KK Lee

MAB doesn't has the cost structure, corporate culture, management talents or discipline to compete with AK head on. ME3 show, the market is far greater than domestic and demand exist outside LCC. For the long term survival and profitability, MAB needs to get out from the coconut shell to carve a slice market share from AK, ME3, SQ, TG, CX, etc. Believe MAB needs a CEO who has strong will, vision, influence and stay long enough to see through changes.

CZ and MF foods portion, variety and presentation on domestic sectors is better than MH regional snack box.

Problem is where do they find the money from to compete head on with other premium carriers what more lcc. I think most financial institutions will stay far far away from anything to do with MAG... And please don't use my EPF again.... Thank you.

They should be take off hand, to private hand not GLC like Khazanah.

Problem is where do they find the money from to compete head on with other premium carriers what more lcc. I think most financial institutions will stay far far away from anything to do with MAG... And please don't use my EPF again.... Thank you.

They should be take off hand, to private hand not GLC like Khazanah.

MAS Act 2015 deter many financial institutions except glc from working with MAG unless obtained explicit guarantee from MoF.

Sign in to follow this