MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Bing Chu

BKI Today

ic... hopefully Silk Air will add their frequency on KK-S'pore routes... :) so easier to spot it... :lol: btw, if my memory serve my right, last time Thai Airline hav an office at KK rite?

I know, your question takes years to anwer. Sorry about that.

Yes, TG do have an office in BKI. Located in Kuwasa Complex, Ground Floor, Block C. Near current KA town office. TG used to fly to BKI direct from BKK. That was timber time.

The office is opposite previous SRJK St Francis Convent (bus stop).....can see from the road side.

Edwin,

They are now scheduled (KE and OZ)

However, it has become a sort of tradition now for KE to (about once a year) come in with a series of chartered flights, presumably to cater for the peak holiday season in Korea. Bonus time then for us BKI spotters :)

Yoong,

You too remember TG @BKI eh ?! Good while it lasted (remember those Thai durians ?), much like the more recent FD/AK attempt ! :)

Edwin,

They are now scheduled (KE and OZ)

However, it has become a sort of tradition now for KE to (about once a year) come in with a series of chartered flights, presumably to cater for the peak holiday season in Korea. Bonus time then for us BKI spotters :)

Yoong,

You too remember TG @BKI eh ?! Good while it lasted (remember those Thai durians ?), much like the more recent FD/AK attempt ! :)

Durian I don't remember la. I know the TG staffs they are my friends.....so I know the office well lor.

:drinks: