MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Suzanne Goh

Again? MH B738 struck by ground vehicle

Sabotage kot? Staff marah kompeni melingkup tak untung2. Staff marah kat paid CEO clueless sebab nak cut 10% of manpower. Berani paid clueless CEO nak cut aku, ha amik kau belon kena langgar trak bag.

Do I make sense?

Sabotage kot? Staff marah kompeni melingkup tak untung2. Staff marah kat paid CEO clueless sebab nak cut 10% of manpower. Berani paid clueless CEO nak cut aku, ha amik kau belon kena langgar trak bag.

Do I make sense?

I suppose this kind of thing might be something people might THINK of doing, but following through on it is another thing la.... nak sabotage gini you only sabotage your own colleagues. If this is true, then cutting off your nose to spite your own face.... is truly sad.

I'm thinking it's just plain cuai.

After the first Viva hit, I was thinking irrationally, that someone could have brought in a car full of explosives. What are the security measures to reduce such accident risk? I remember many years ago ambulance transporting patient into aircraft being allowed access into tarmac with just an ID check of the ambulance driver. Not sure whether it is still allowed now.

Unbelievable ... Perhaps the HR of MAS should look into this. The morale of the employees will be seriously in doubt in times such as this. But I think its most likely to be carelessness. The Safety officers should conduct a refresher course to all ground handling crews to be on the safe side.

After the first Viva hit, I was thinking irrationally, that someone could have brought in a car full of explosives. What are the security measures to reduce such accident risk? I remember many years ago ambulance transporting patient into aircraft being allowed access into tarmac with just an ID check of the ambulance driver. Not sure whether it is still allowed now.

It's actually very easy to pull off given the level of security at any Malaysian airport.

yes there must be something wrong somewhere if ground vehicles can hit into an aircraft so soon after the last incident. All ground vehicles should have clear guidelines when driving inside the aircraft parking apron.

It's actually very easy to pull off given the level of security at any Malaysian airport.

I don't think so. Having experienced access to the KLIA grounds, I can tell you that security is a pain in the bum even when you have approval from the higher ups in MAB.

I don't think so. Having experienced access to the KLIA grounds, I can tell you that security is a pain in the bum even when you have approval from the higher ups in MAB.

I should probably clarify that I was talking about crash gates along the airfield perimeter, and private vehicle access to the apron. Was sitting in my a/c at Skypark when an MPV was cleared into the apron with nary a pat down of the occupants nor even a cursory check under the vehicle.

And when you're a "higher up" yourself, the MAB "higher ups" seemed indifferent when you set off the metal detector ;)

It would not be wrong to say that the security in Malaysia is quite relax until when a major incident occurs would then be hives of activities to beef up security etc. Malaysia seems to adopt the wait and see attitude when it comes into enforcing security. Nothing happen, so don't bother to increase securities. The country have enjoyed a peaceful period for quite awhile, and this somehow is the mindsets of our government now.

Insiders job. Highlighted many times by the authorities.

Sign in to follow this