MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Denny Yen

TPE-HKG-SIN

Took this pic on my way to Gate 2 for 11:30am departure to SIN. It should be around 11:00am when I took that pic.

Which Day?!? :(

Last week, Wednesday.

Then really don't know why there are no staff around the KL :( :( :(

Cause that day, no lighting warnings.

Then really don't know why there are no staff around the KL Cause that day, no lighting warnings.

I wonder if they had an early break for lunctime (because its at 11am)? Perhaps eat now when it is less busy before everything arrives.

About lightning warning - I agree with you that there were no warning, because the workers were busy spraying/washing AC345. I think I snapped a pic with the gondola in operation at AC345's stand.

I wonder if they had an early break for lunctime (because its at 11am)? Perhaps eat now when it is less busy before everything arrives.

Anyhow, Foxtrot Kilo was not delayed by this, fortunately: schedule was in zulu HKG 0420 AMS 1650 and actual was HKG 0413 AMS 1629 ;) :rolleyes:

Thanks, Denny, for sharing the nice shot of Foxtrot Kilo...

KLM is using Combis all the time to HKG, due to large cargo shipment requirements (apart from using full-freighters aswell)...

KLM also operatd the combi for AMS-IAH route. Most the time i went spotting, KLM flight is KLM Asia. eveytime i see it, i's a combi one.

I wonder why SIA A345 is there.

P/S:

Danny, caught any Continental there at HKG that day. Continental bringing a lot of their 767-200/400 to HKG for service lately.

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

Spot Madonna's bra...

IPB Image

Denny,

that's a good one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Denny,

That AC is an A343 not A345

Azuddin, those Continential B767s are coming to HKG HAECO for checking.

There are also including B757s and B737s so far as I know.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by Sneeze Lam

Denny,

That AC is an A343 not A345

Azuddin, those Continential B767s are coming to HKG HAECO for checking.

There are also including B757s and B737s so far as I know.

Correct me if I am wrong.

sneeze

as far i know that the 767-200 and -400 came from Newark(EWR) and Houston(IAH) for checking at HKG. the 757 came from EWR and the 737 came from Guam.

just asking about them, CO's is my favourite actually.

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

sneeze

as far i know that the 767-200 and -400 came from Newark(EWR) and Houston(IAH) for checking at HKG. the 757 came from EWR and the 737 came from Guam.

Azuddin

There are some wingtip adding program as well, if my information haven't mixed up.

sneeze

Azuddin

There are some wingtip adding program as well, if my information haven't mixed up.

also heard the same thing. some of CO 738 operated by CO micronesia will get winglets.

Azuddin

Wah..Doing what there? Cheecking whether engines is running or not?! :rolleyes: :lol:

Taking off the "bra"...to see what's hidden beneath it?

Pilot, Start your engine :p

Sounds wicked...

I have a better idea:

Pilot, press the horn

also heard the same thing. some of CO 738 operated by CO micronesia will get winglets.

Azuddin

Same as Transavia.com: all their 73G's and 738's are now all modified in the UK with winglets: especially the 73G's look stunning with these large winglets :)

Same as Transavia.com: all their 73G's and 738's are now all modified in the UK with winglets: especially the 73G's look stunning with these large winglets :)

the blended winglet makes the 737 looks more exclusive, stunning, futuristic and just like an express jet. not to mention the 20% better performance. virgin express now using the blended winglet on their 737-300, first old gen 737 to get winglets. :)

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

Sign in to follow this